Announced today, Kreatr, the creator-centric physical NFT marketplace for art and photography will officially launch at this year’s Southwest® (SXSW®) Conference and Festivals (SXSW). Kreatr’s launch event during SXSW will take place on March 12, 2022 at the Kreatr Sky Gallery at SKYBOX on 6th, Austin’s premiere open-air rooftop event venue.
With Kreatr’s AI-powered marketplace, artists and galleries are able to convert their works of art and photography into physical and digital, NFT certified, limited-edition museum-quality prints. Launched on the Flow blockchain in partnership with Dapper Labs, the marketplace provides users with format options to choose from, no gas fees, and a robust reward system.
The marketplace allows fans to participate by curating art into collections and earning koins and badges as they curate and collect art on the platform. Kreatr takes the heavy lift out of art production and hands the reins to creators to reach their collector base in a novel way that bridges the physical world and the metaverse. Kreatr also allows artists and fans to participate by curating art into collections and giving back to society as it allows users to donate a portion of each sale to a non-profit of their choice.
During Kreatr’s launch at the Kreatr Sky Gallery, SXSW® attendees will have the opportunity to learn about Kreatr and buy the physical NFTs (non-fungible tokens) on display.
The Kreatr launch event will feature:
- NFTs from an eclectic array of renowned artists such as Mike Miller, John Waguespack, Fanakapan, Daniel Russo, MIDABI, Vladislav Lakshe, Dave McClinton, and more
- A Kreatr x Known Gallery collab showcasing the world’s most influential names in the world of Street Art and Photography, such as SABER, Estevan Oriol, VIZIE, RIME, STEEL and more
- Demonstration of the Kreatr NFT certification process through the display of 17 original Banksy pieces included in the 2022 Banksy Experience presented by Atmosphere
- A live “Meditation in the Metaverse” with Deepak Chopra in partnership with his NFT for Good platform SEVA.LOVE
- Opportunities to meet the artists behind the featured works, including Grime, who will paint a live Kreatr mural onsite
To learn more or sign up for the event please click here.
Kreatr is a creator-centric marketplace that matches artists with collectors so anyone can curate and buy limited edition, certified art they love. Kreatr is on a mission to give artists an easy way to authenticate their scarce, original work on the blockchain and create museum-quality physical NFTs for their fans. Kreatr’s AI-powered marketplace makes it easy for artists and galleries to break into the NFT market by turning their physical work into NFT certified, limited edition museum-quality prints.
Launched on the Flow blockchain in partnership with Dapper Labs, the marketplace provides users with over 300 print and format options to choose from, no gas fees and a robust reward system. Kreatr takes the heavy lift out of art production and hands the reins to creators to reach their collector base in a novel way. The marketplace also allows fans to participate by curating art into collections and earning koins and badges as they curate and collect art on the Kreatr platform. Fans have the ability to follow, engage, browse, buy, collect, resell and more, for a one-of-a-kind NFT collector experience. To learn more about Kreatr, please visit: https://www.kreatr.co/.
Source: Kreatr, SXSW, Skybox