For another consecutive year Formula One (also Formula 1 or F1) Grand Prix returns to Austin, Texas for a celebration at the Circuits of the Americas (COTA) from November 1st through the 3rd. Formula One (also Formula 1 or F1) is the highest class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) and owned by the Formula One Group. The FIA Formula One World Championship has been one of the premier forms of racing around the world since its inaugural season in 1950. The COTA (http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/f1) in Austin will not only feature epic F1 Grand Prix races and achievements but live concerts performances that include P!NK & IMAGINE DRAGONS. See the detail below.
2019 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX TICKET PACKAGES ARE PRICED AT:
- $999 & UNDER
- $1,000 – $1,999
- $2,000 – $3,499
- $3,500 & ABOVE
To view all USGP Grand Prix Ticket Packages please visit: https://f1experiences.com/2019-united-states-grand-prix.
The Official Ticket Packages at Circuit of The Americas include select grandstands, VIP hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club and including F1 Insider Access.
- Concerts take place on the Super Stage between Turns 11 and 12 after track activity ends on Friday and Saturday
- General Admission to the Festival Lawn is included in Formula 1 admission
- All seating on the Festival Lawn is first come, first served. Blankets and chairs are welcome
- Optional concert upgrades are available during checkout to get you closer to the performers
- The Imagine Dragons concert takes place the evening of Friday, November 1
- The P!nk concert takes place the evening of Saturday, November 2
If you are only interested in attending the USGP to see one or both concerts, the following ticket options are your best bets.
|TYPE||PRICE||SUGGESTED PARKING||SEATING MAP||BUY NOW|
|3-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION (BOTH CONCERTS)||$175||LOTS F N L & T||Seating Map||BUY NOW|
|FRIDAY TURN 9 (INCLUDES IMAGINE DRAGONS)||$65||LOT L||Seating Map||BUY NOW|
|SATURDAY TURN 9 (INCLUDES P!NK)||$175||LOT L||Seating Map||BUY NOW|
- Early Bird General Admission: All 3-day General Admission passes purchased by Labor Day save 10%
- Commemorative Stock: 3-day Grandstand and Bleacher tickets ordered by Labor Day are printed on commemorative stock
- Cota Rain Insurance: Should it rain 1.5″ in the 24 hours leading up to start of the Grand Prix on Sunday, November 3, all 3-day seats (grandstands and bleachers) purchased by Labor Day receive a 105% refund
- Kids 2 and under receive complimentary General Admission
- For more information or to buy tickets please visit: http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/f1/concerts.
Premium RV Camping in GEICO ReV Line Park: SOLD OUT
Dry camping in Lots M & N includes:
- Access to the campground from Thursday, October 31 at noon to Monday, November 4 at noon
- One camping spot in a gravel/grass lot with approximately a 40′ x 20′ space for you and your guests
- One vehicle parking pass
- Access to restrooms
- Additional RV Services available for purchase during weekend, including shower passes, access to power connections, pump outs, and fill ups
- Dry camping in Lots M & N does not include race admission. Each individual at your campsite will need his or her own ticket to enter the Circuit.
Star Coach Race Tours packages include:
- On-site accommodation in a private luxury motor coach for up to six (6), including personal roof deck with amazing views of the Circuit
- Up to six (6) General Admission tickets for the entire weekend
- Premium location campsite located inside the gates at Turn 19
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the entire stay
- Parking passes in secure lot (if needed)
- Arrival on Thursday, October 31 after 2PM, departure Monday, November 4 by 8AM
|TYPE||PRICE||SUGGESTED PARKING||PARKING MAP||BUY NOW|
|DRY CAMPING||$500||LOTS M & N||Parking Map||SOLD OUT|
|STAR COACH RACE TOURS||Contact Us||TURN 19||Parking Map||BUY NOW|