The RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones combines stylish, subtle design, excellent call and streaming quality, IPX5 sweat and weather resistance, and intuitive device and call control in earpieces. The much-anticipated headphones that were on pre-order for customers since fall 2018 are now shipping! We recently received a pair of the RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones to review and created an unboxing video for our readers.
Per the video, RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones box includes:
- RHA TrueConnect true wireless in-ear headphones
- Charging case
- USB C charging cable
- RHA TrueConnect silicone ear tips: 2xS, 3xM, 2xL
- Comply™ Foam TrueGrip Plus ear tips: 1xS, 1xM, 1xL
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
As you can see in the pictures the earbuds and case are small in size and light in weight. I did have one struggle trying for the first time to fit the earbuds in the case and also take them out but figured it out soon enough.
The RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones hold 5 hours of charge; with another 20 hours in the metal-reinforced, flip charging case. From empty, the earphones can be charged to 50% in just 15 minutes.
The signature stem design of RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones and high-bitrate Bluetooth 5 streaming – maximizes signal strength between headphone and phone, delivering crystal clear calls and uninterrupted audio. Simple tap controls on the right and left earphones starts, stops and skips any audio playback, changes volume, controls calls and activates your digital assistant for advanced device and connected smart functions.
Full features of the RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones include:
- IPX5 sweat, splash and weather resistance
- 5+20 hours battery, with fast charging
- Secure, comfortable fit; ideal for active use
- Stem design maximizes call quality
- Full device and digital assistant control via touch and mic
- Durable lip charging case carries 4 charges
- Supplied with Comply™ TrueGrip Plus and RHA TrueConnect tips
- 3-year warrantyTop of Form
Full RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones Product Specifications include:
- Sweat/splash resistance: IPX5
- Driver: 6mm dynamic
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Range (unobstructed): 10m
- Weight (earbuds): 13g
- Charging (from 0%): 15m to 50%; 1h40 to 100%
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 years
We will be doing a full product review starting today over the next couple weeks. I personally work out daily and will be interesting to see how the RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones hold up to my routine!
The RHA True Connect True Wireless In-Ear headphones are $169.95 and can be purchased here: https://www.rha-audio.com/us/products/headphones/true-connect.
Bottom of Form