Today, RHA, producer of world-class audio technology, has announced the new T20 Wireless headphone with detachable cable and Bluetooth® neckband. The new sleek headphones are a combination of the T20 wired in-ear headphone and high-performance Bluetooth technology.
Below are key features of the new T20 Wireless headphones:
- Precision-engineered DualCoil™ driver delivers powerful audio over Bluetooth® with high-fidelity aptX™
- Interchangeable reference, bass and treble filters create a personalised sound signature
- Injection-moulded, detachable stainless-steel housings with MMCX connection can be used with most standard cabling
- RHA’s Bluetooth® neckband provides 12-hour battery and digital assistant integration
- Included 3.5mm wired connection delivers high-resolution audio
- Accessories include Comply™ Foam ear tips, carry case and sports clip
- International three-year warranty
- Available online and in select retailers from today for USD249.95
DualCoil™ Driver Specifications
The T20 Wireless headphone is designed and engineered around RHA’s acclaimed DualCoil™ driver which offers high-resolution sound reproduction. Two independent voice coils are each responsible for producing part of the frequency range for refined, high-resolution audio. The drivers are encased in detachable, injection moulded, stainless-steel housings with an MMCX connection for integration with most industry-standard cabling.
Three pairs of tuning filters are included to adjust the sound signature to reflect individual tastes. Bass filters emphasise the lower range in music and treble filters highlight details in the upper frequencies ideal for jazz, acoustic or classical tracks.
The Bluetooth® SecureFlex neckband provides 12-hour battery life and a universal remote which allows users to switch between music, calls and digital assistant functions at the touch of a button. Compatible with aptX™, the Bluetooth® neckband provides high-fidelity audio wirelessly. The T20 Wireless with the neckband configuration is sweat and splash proof to the IPX4 standard.
Listeners can use the SecureFlex neckband to access their device’s digital assistant. This means they can send messages, use navigation apps, or have text read out using only the remote on the headphones – without interacting directly with their device. The neckband can connect simultaneously with two devices and sends vibrations through the silicone neckband to make sure no call is missed. The tap-and-go pairing (NFC) function facilitates hassle-free connections and the neckband has a Bluetooth® range of 10 metres for any connected device.
What’s Included in the Box
- T20 Wireless housings with DualCoil™ driver – MMCX
- SecureFlex Bluetooth® neckband – MMCX
- Oxygen-free copper cable with 3.5mm – MMCX
- Tuning filters and holder (bass, reference and treble)
- Neoprene carry pouch
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- Dual density silicone ear tips: 2xS, 2xM, 2xL
- Double flange silicone ear tips: 1xS, 1xL
- Comply™ Foam Tsx400 ear tips: 2xM
- Sports clip
- Clothing clip
|Weight||8g (housings only)|
|Material||Stainless-steel (housings only)|
|Frequency range||16Hz – 40,000 Hz (wired connections)|
|Driver||10mm DualCoil™ Dynamic|
|Bluetooth® codecs||SBC, MP3, aptX™|
|Battery||Lithium polymer rechargeable|
|Battery life||12 hours (60%)|
|Charging||USB C: 1.5 hours from 0%|
|Remote & Mic||3-button, universal|
The RHA T20 headphones retail for $295.95 and can be purchased here: https://www.rha-audio.com/us/products/headphones/t20-wireless.