The ODDICT TWIG PRO are premium active noise canceling true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds with Bluetooth 5.2 and Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound technology. The Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio codec delivers hi-resolution quality music with up to 24-bit and 96kHz resolution. Furthermore, the aptX Voice and Qualcomm® cVc™ Echo Cancelling & Noise Suppression also provide a superior hands-free calling experience with superb wideband voice quality.
For the ultimate listening experience, TWIG PRO’s Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling (Hybrid ANC) blocks up to 98% ambient noise. Users can enable/disable ANC and adjust ANC levels (3 tiers) through the ODDICT App or choose Ambient Mode.
On each earbud of the TWIG PRO, users can manage audio playback, calls, Siri & Google voice assistant with its multi-function control and dual microphone. Additionally, users can customize EQ settings, save presets, find your missing earbuds, and more with the dedicated ODDICT app.
Full Product Specifications:
- Communication Network : Bluetooth Version 5.2
- Output Power: Power Class 1
- Max. Communication Range: Discoverable within 10 m / 33 ft.
- Full charge time: Earbuds – 1.3 hours , Case – 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: Support 10 min. Charging = 40 Min. Playing
- Talk time: 5.5 hours (NC On) / 6 hours (NC Off)
- Music playback time: 5.5 hours (NC On) / 6 hours (NC Off)
- Standby Time: 34 hrs.
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402 GHz ~ 2.480 GHz)
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: HFP v 1.8 / A2DP v 1.3 / AVRCP v 1.6
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC, aptX™ Adaptive
- Battery: Lithium Polymer DC 3.8 V / 55 mAh
- Microphone Frequency Range: 100 ~ 8,000 Hz
- Call Mic. Sensitivity: -26 dB
- Driver Unit: 12 mm / Dual Layer Carbon Paper
- Driver Unit Sensitivity: 108 dB/mW
- Driver Unit Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver Unit Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Earbud Weight: 9.8 g (Each 4.9 g)
- Noise cancelling type: Digital Hybrid (Feedforward + Feedback)
TWIG PRO Product Review
The TWIG PRO Earbuds come with a charging case, 3 sizes of silicone ear tips (M size comes already attached), USB- C Type Cable, Quick Guide, Warranty Card. After unboxing the first thing I did was charge the earbuds with the case using the USB-C type cable however it also supports wireless charging. Before charging however I removed the pink protective film from the earbuds.
Please note the earbuds will begin charging from the moment they are stored in the case. The LED inside the case turns on to indicate earbuds are charging. When the earbuds are fully charged, the charging status LED on the side of the case will turn off.
After charging, my next step was to pair the earbuds by first ensuring my iPhone Bluetooth setting was turned on. Next, I removed the earbuds from the case and to my surprise they already started in pairing mode automatically. Within my iPhone Bluetooth settings I selected TWIG PRO and as soon as they were connected, I heard a high-pitched tone (marimba).
When I placed the earbuds in my ears, I then heard a low-pitched tone (synth), indicating my device and earbuds are connected and ready to use. (The earbuds must be worn to activate the sensor features.)
Please note, once the pairing is complete, TWIG PRO will pair with the last device it was connected to. Users will need to repeat this procedure every time they pair TWIG PRO with a new device.
To further my user experience, I also downloaded the ODDICT app through the apple store. Finally, I was able to fully test them out to the max experience after I set up the earbuds within the app and chose my personal settings!
The first thing I noticed even with no sound on and my TV on in the background, was the noise-canceling of the earbuds was impressive. Next was my sound test, using different settings within the app, different music genres and at different sound levels. Believe me when I say the sound quality is superb!
The only complaint I had was they kept falling out at first but after switching to a different size ear tip, the problem was resolved.
For TWIG PRO’s price point at $149.00 and the fabulous sound quality plus noise-canceling feature, these earbuds are a great buy. They are light in weight, charge quickly and the case is very sleek.