Recently Announced, D3 Products, a leader in innovative consumer electronic platforms, is returning to CES 2022 to premiere their new product, the Liddle Speaker. The Liddle Speaker is the world’s first magnetic Bluetooth portable speaker that can be attached to ANY surface and is compatible with ALL devices. This weekend the Liddle Speaker will be featured on QVC’s last-minute gift show. (Check your local listings for the time).
The Liddle Speaker was founded by inventor Dan Cass, who has worked in the electronic and electrical engineering field inventing innovative solutions for smart home automation and electric power distribution architectures for over 30 years. Dan partnered with investor David Van Elslander, and soon after, strategic developer Mike Johns, when the duo met Johns as he judged their products at CES’s Showstoppers in 2020.
Liddle Full Features:
- The Liddle Speaker is a Bluetooth 5.0 IPX-4 Water Resistant and dustproof device that has a built in magnetic adsorption component allowing the user to attach the speaker anywhere.
- The speaker provides 360 degrees of amazing surround sound.
- On the bottom of the speaker there is a built in magnetic interface that allows the speaker to magnetize to the back of the iPhone Mag Safe charging area creating the world’s 1st speaker to attach magnetically to an iPhone 12 and 13
- The speaker attachment usage are endless, utilizing the innovative magnetic adsorption technology anywhere. The portable speaker is compact and has amazing sound with the proprietary algorithms featuring an enhancement bass for quality sound.
- Two Liddle Speakers can be synch together providing a surround sound system with the volume controlled by a user’s Bluetooth phone or computers volume control.
- The lithium ion battery can fully charge within 1 1/2 hours and has up to 8 hours of playtime.
D3 products has been awarded multiple patents and won numerous awards for its engineering and design capabilities utilizing patented Intellectual Properties (IP) in consumer electronics. With over 80 patented claims, they continue to expand their IP portfolio by integrating technology advancements.
“We couldn’t be more excited to get back to CES and show them our newest innovation,” said Dan Cass. He continues, “What we are bringing to the market will turn the tables on portable speakers and we are so excited for people to see and experience the Liddle Speaker.”
To shop the Liddle Speaker please visit: https://www.d3products.com/liddle-speaker.
SOURCE: D3 Products