Getting started in the modeling industry can sometimes be a challenge if you are not the industry standard, even these days, but MODELHUNT may change that. Announcing a new model search that is designed to break barriers and set new beauty standards while launching new modeling careers and inspiring the acceptance of one’s flaws and uniqueness, MODELHUNT. The first and only modeling search to have the most diverse categories to include a wide range of ages, gender, sizes and looks.
The man behind MODELHUNT, Errol Isip, has nearly two decades in the fashion and events production world that has taken him around the globe working with luxury brands like Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, and Stella McCartney, and jewelry brands like Bvlgari, Boucheron, and Pomellato.
MODELHUNT is his latest contribution to the movement, as it is a model competition like no other. Instead of just seeking “standard models,” they seek to find models in a wide range of categories representing different ages, genders, heights, sizes, looks and abilities.
MODELHUNT Categories Include:
- Petite – Men 5’9 below Women 5’7 below 18+ yrs
- Mainstream – Men 5’10 above Women 5’8 above 18+ yrs
- Edgy – Men and Women with tattoo, piercings 18+ yrs
- Mature – Men and Women 50+ yrs
- Kids – 5 – 11yrs
- Plus Size – Men and Women 18+ yrs
- Trans – Men, Women, Non-Binary 18+ yrs
- Teens – Boys and Girls 12 – 17yrs
- Person with Disability – Men and Women 18+ yrs
- Little Person – Men and Women 18+ yrs
- Fitness – Men and Women 18+ yrs
- Rising Influencer/Content Creator – no age restrictions
How do I apply?
Aspiring and professional models can submit their application and photos online at https://www.modelhunt.net/modelsubmission.
- After submitting the application candidates will be called in for a live screening and the top candidates for each category.
- Only 15-20 candidates per category will be chosen to compete on the finals.
- The finals will take place for 3 days, with 3 categories per day in JULY 2019 in Los Angeles.
- On the 3rd night, all the winners from each category will be presented on the runway in one unique diverse fashion show
The pre-show will allow guests, media, and sponsors time to mingle, be introduced to exhibitors, have photo opportunities; enjoy some cocktails and hors d’oeuvres; and get situated before the show starts.
Guests will receive a program booklet and swag bag with products and promotional items from our sponsors at their assigned seat. Sponsor commercials will play during the pre-show and sponsorship logos will be displayed on the backdrop throughout the evening. Each category will be for 1 hour and candidates will be showcasing different clothes like casual, swimwear, sporty and formal.
The search is NOW open for