One of the world’s largest professional game industry event, Game Developers Conference (GDC) takes place on March 18th through the 22nd in San Francisco, CA at the Moscone Center. This year at GDC they will debut the GDC Film Festival, one of the first ever documentary & narrative film fests focused on the art and culture of video games.
The GDC consist of:
- 750+ sessions from industry leading experts in the GDC Conference, Summits and Tutorials, VRDC, and sponsored content.
- 550+ companies with the latest technologies and services
- GDC Play & VR Play – emerging developers showcasing games and immersive experiences.
- Interactive spaces with curated playable games – alt.ctrl.GDC, GDC Retro Play, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day of the Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Mild Rumpus, and more…
- Annual Independent Games Festival – play nominated games and meet their creators.
- Celebrate excellence in the 19th Annual Game Developers Choice Awards & 21st Annual IGF Awards Ceremony.
- Global community of 28,000 game designers, programmers, visual artists, producers, audio, and business professionals from around the world.
The GDC tickets start at $149.00 for an expo pass while the five-day conference starts at $1049.00.Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.gdconf.com/attend/passes.
Lodging for GDC is now open! Please click here to book your hotel through GDC. It is encouraged to Book now for the best availability and lowest rates. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (US: 1-800-216-4916; International: +1-415-813-6088 option 6).
To register for GDC 2019 please click here. If you need to purchase more than 10 tickets there is a 10% discount. If you need help completing your registration please call them at (415) 947-6926 / (866) 535-8997 during Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm CST.
GDC is organized by UBM, which in June 2018 combined with Informa PLC to become a leading B2B information services group and the largest B2B Events organizer in the world. To learn more and for the latest news and information, visit www.ubm.com and www.informa.com. For more information about GDC you can also visit: https://www.gdconf.com/.