CIS (Crypto Invest Summit), the leading conference & expo focused on blockchain investing, building and mainstream adoption will be returning to Los Angeles on October 15th through the 16th. Held at Los Angeles Convention Center and produced by Goren Holm Ventures, CIS is the leading bi-annual gathering of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Every Spring and Fall, the summit brings together developers, entrepreneurs, startups, angel investors, venture capital investors, retail investors, family offices, real estate investors, startup entrepreneurs, issuers, exchanges, broker-dealers, service providers, and members of the media.
Some of the innovative initiatives happening at CIS include:
- The City of Los Angeles’ Mayor’s Office will be holding a “Shark Tank” style pitch competition where they will award the winner a $25k pilot with the city and GHV will offer that winner a $25k minimum investment offer. Judges include billionaire venture capitalist, Tim Draper and the blockchain heads of Google, Oracle, Microsoft and Amazon amongst various politicians.
- 1000’s of entrepreneurs and investors will be attending to learn more about blockchain and network with the leading experts in the field.
- eToro and GHV have teamed up to give away free tickets to anyone willing to come and learn about this new industry to make the even more inclusive and to help spread mass-adoption of the technology.
- 100s of venture capitalists and investors from around the world will be attending to learn more about blockchain and investing in blockchain / cryptocurrency-focused companies.
- Bankers, technologists and institutional focused investors are coming together to discuss and learn about blockchain-enabled “digital securities” AKA “security tokens” on the CIS Security Token Track. Confirmed speakers from institutions like KPMG.
- The Digital Chamber of Commerce is programming content around government and the blockchain advocacy work that they are doing in Washington DC.
- eToro will be making a major announcement on stage at the event.
The CIS conference and expo attracts the top of the crypto and blockchain technology companies, service providers and investors who share their insights on panels and in fireside chats spread across two stages over two days.
Registration is $499.00 and you can apply here: https://cis.la/registration. The Los Angeles Convention is located at 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA.
To learn more about CIS please visit: https://cis.la/.