It’s that time of year again! A time where we all storm the malls and the web to load up on gifts for the holidays. Since Black Friday is just days away I thought I would give all you brave soles some deals, free apps and websites to check out.
The https://www.theblackfriday.com/ and https://blackfriday.com/black-friday-2016 sites have a pretty large list of venders and they keep both sites updated. Another site to check out that posts the latest Black Friday Ad leaks plus all the stores hours is https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/shopping/black-friday/.
Below are 3 apps for Black Friday that can help you get organized before Friday.
Black Friday 2016 – Best Deals offered by dealnews.com, Inc
- Create A Black Friday Shopping List
- Access Your Shopping List Online at DealNews.com
- Know which stores you’ll regret waiting in line for at 3 am in the cold
Best Deals App offered by BuyVia
- The app helps you find Leaked Black Friday Ads at major stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Dell, Kohls, Target, Walmart and most stores.
- The Best Deals App offered by BuyVia also analyzes the Black Friday ads to find the short list of REAL Deals just for You.
- Informing users about Deals, Coupons, local coupons and more. on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Users can sell CDs DVDs, Games, and more from their smartphone.
- Decluttr will be offering an extra 10% on all trade-ins starting Thanksgiving at 6 a.m. and ending Cyber Monday at 11:59 p.m.
GOOD LUCK to all those partaking in Black Friday. Happy Holidays!!