What sets WooHoo apart from it’s competitors that offer similar features and platforms?
- Integrated 360-degree HD Camera with Facial Recognition
- Patent Pending 360-degree Spatial Sound System
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Built in WiFi BLE, Zigbee, Zwave and 4G LTE
- Integrated and Intuitive WooHoo Smart Platform
- Natural Language Processing Capabilities Enable the Device to Understand the User
SmartBeings, Inc. also officially announced a price point for the WooHoo. Through their Kickstarter campaign, you can pre-order WooHoo as it enters the rapidly growing Smart Home market with a plethora of features for the same cost as Amazon’s “Dot” device, $49. This special price includes your first year’s subscription fee. Following the end of the Kickstarter campaign on January 30, 2017, WooHoo‘s retail price will be $89, plus a monthly subscription fee of $9.
WooHoo‘s Kickstarter campaign needs to raise $9,471.00 to reach their goal of $30,ooo in 44 days. If you are interested in more information WooHoo‘s Kickstarter campaign or to pre-order it click here.
See you all at CES 2017!