A functional purifier that is filterless and portable is hard to come by even in this day and age but the Pure Company has got it down or so we hope! The Pure Air Purifier has a sleek in design and compact in size and delivers fresh air wherever you go plus you never have to replace the filter. It uses negative ion technology to say so long to mold spores, bacteria and problem particles in the air that can make you sick.
As an Austin based company, we all struggle with cedar fever and allergies annually, therefore, this new innovative technology would be beneficial throughout the city.
THE PURE AIR PURIFIER FEATURES:
- Filter-less ionization helps clean air to eliminate odors, allergies and pollution
- Ideal for hotel rooms, bathrooms, offices, and laundry rooms
- Lightweight, super-quiet design needs no tools, maintenance or filters
- One button on/off operation
- No-mess Aromatherapy Pad compatible with our collection of 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Drawstring carrying bag included
- Personalize with patterned Designer Wraps
- Size: 5″ D x 2.5″ H
- Weight: 0.65 lbs
- Noise level: <30dB
- Color: Marshmallow
The Pure Air Purifier has some personalization with easy to change designer wraps. They collaborated with Interior Designer Jamie Ley to Create a Collection of Easy-to-Change Designer Wraps.
Unboxing the Pure Air Purifier was simple with the purifier, AC outlet, essential oils and a quick guide to get you’re started. The ease of use by directly plugging it in to an outlet and light weight make this perfect for traveling.
After unboxing I directly plugged it in and pressed the top button and the Pure Air Purifier went to work. We can’t do a full product review till we test out the Pure Air Purifier fully and what better place than CES 2019?! Stay tuned for our product review of Pure Air Purifier. For more information about Pure Air Purifier please visit: https://www.thepurecompany.com/products/portable-air-purifier.