The SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer monitors and track your home temperature and humidity easily. With the SwitchBot App users are also able to manage the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer making it a smart DIY device for your home.
The SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer features include:
- View temperature and humidity at a glance with the clear and high-resolution LED screen.
- Magnet the Meter on your fridge directly or any vertical surface with the iron plate inbox.
- The Swiss-made sensor monitors the environment reliably and 24/7.
- The Meter maintains the most recent 30 days of data while you are away. You could export all the data you care about using the App.
- Set the desired condition and relax. The Meter alerts when you are near via Bluetooth. With the SwitchBot Hub, you can be alerted from anywhere through the Internet.
- With the SwitchBot Hub, the Meter works with IFTTT for home automation. For example, turn ON/OFF air conditioner for your desired condition.
- Remotely monitor your home environment with the SwitchBot App
We received the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer to review along with the SwitchBot HUB Plus. Before unboxing the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer, I had already installed the SwithBot App and connected to the SwitchBot HUB Plus. When you receive the device I suggest download the SwitchBot App first and foremost to get yourself familiar with the easy to use app.
When you unbox the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer you will find the meter, 2 AAA batteries, add-on sticker and user manual. After you install the batteries, press the button located on the back of the meter to sync it to the SwitchBot App.
Here’s my demo of initially setting up the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer:
As you can see in the video once the button is pressed it sync’s right away in about 3 seconds. Within the app, I created nicknames for room of my home and also decided if I wanted it to read Fahrenheit or Celesius within the “preferences.”
In the meter setting within the App users can calibrate the meter, pick desired conditions, cloud services options and check on the battery life or latest version of firmware.
The Meter stands upright for tabletop use. It also features a wall-mountable design and magnetic back, allowing the Meter to be mounted quickly and conveniently in any room.
All and all the set up was simple and I have been testing it in different rooms throughout my home and it’s been accurate. If your looking for a DIY solution for your home with ease of use I would suggest checking out the SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer.
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F, 1%RH
- Temperature Range: -20°C~80°C (-4°F~176°F)
- Temperature Accuracy (-20°C~0°C/-4°F~32°F): ±0.4°C/±0.7°F typical, ±0.7°C/±1.3°F maximum
- Temperature Accuracy (0°C~65°C/32°F~149°F): ±0.2°C/±0.4°F typical, ±0.4°C/±0.7°F maximum
- Temperature Accuracy (65°C~80°C/149°F~176°F): ±0.3°C/±0.5°F typical, ±0.6°C/±1.1°F maximum
- Humidity Range: 0~99%RH
- Humidity Accuracy (25°C/77°F, 10%~90%RH): ±2% typical, ±4.5% maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (25°C/77°F, 0%~10%, 90%~99%RH): ±4% typical, ±7.5% maximum
The SwitchBot Thermometer & Hygrometer retails for $25.00 and can be purchased here: https://www.switch-bot.com/meter. The SwitchBot App is available in the Apple Store and Google Play. For more information about SwitchBot please visit: https://www.switch-bot.com/meter.