Today, SXSW announced their latest Keynote speakers that include U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg; master facilitator, author, executive producer and host of The New York Times podcast Together Apart Priya Parker in conversation with Anand Giridharadas; and writer and author Charles Yu for SXSW Online 2021 experience.
Also announced today, new Featured Speakers that include President George W. Bush, Indra Nooyi, Ava DuVernay, Chance the Rapper, Kenan Thompson, Werner Vogels, Mick Fleetwood, Ole Obermann, Don Lemon, Jemele Hill, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and more.
Below are the Featured Speakers Sessions announced:
- President George W. Bush in Conversation with Evan Smith
- Audience Wild West: Insurgent Categories Redefining Marketing with Jim Lanzone, Jeremi Gorman, Dara Treseder, Doug Scott and Michael E. Kassan
- Ava DuVernay with Franklin Leonard
- The Boardroom to the Moon: Repairing our Planet with Indra Nooyi and Naoko Yamazaki
- Celebrities Redefining Cannabis Entrepreneurship with Al Harrington, Koko Nuggz Eric Hammond.
- A Conversation with Kenan Thompson and Chance the Rapper
- The Daily Show News Team: Content from Their Couches with Trevor Noah’s News Team Jordan Klepper, Michael Kosta, Desi Lydic, Dulcé Sloan, and Roy Wood Jr. in conversation with NPR’s Eric Deggans
- Entrepreneurship Equals Empowerment with John Hope Bryant and Harley Finkelstein in conversation with NBC News correspondent Jo Ling Kent.
- Every Company Needs to Become a Software Company – with Jeff Lawson and Werner Vogels
- The Evolution of Diversity & Inclusion with Maxine Williams and Jason Wright
- Going Viral: In Your Dreams with Mick Fleetwood and Ole Obermann
- How To Not Let the 2020 Crisis Go to Waste –with Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb and Melissa Ablett-Jordaan.
- Immunized: COVID-19 and the Race for a Vaccine with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Keith, and Professor Katie Ewer
- Impacts of Activism – Don Lemon, Jemele Hill and Malcolm Jenkins,
- The New York Times Climate Debate – With Moderator Somini Sengupta, Judge: Nigel Topping, Debaters: Chris Stark, Dr. Leah Stokes, Emma Howard Boyd, Mohamed Adow, Rhian-mari Thomas and Joseph Majkut
- The Pandemic’s Hottest Concert Series with Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Fadia Kader and Lucas Shaw
- Raising the Bar: Accelerating Diversity in Music with Dr. Maurice A. Stinnett, Valeisha Butterfield-Jones, Rashad Robinson, Tiffany R. Warren; and Liliahn Majeed
- Reinventing the Telethon for the Digital Generation with Michael Wasserman, Jacksepticeye and Alison Moore
- Space is for Everybody: Insights from NASA Astronauts with NASA astronauts Victor Glover and Kate Rubins
Stay tuned as the announcements continue throughout March including the launch of the schedule, Music Festival performances, Comedy Festival showcases and podcasts, mentor sessions, special events, and more. Secure your SXSW Online Pass today for a premiere digital experience from March 16-20.
To learn more please visit: www.sxsw.com.