Launching in Central Market, the gourmet grocery store chain owned by H-E-B, Seed Phytonutrients, a sustainable brand re-founded by Texan Karika Patel, will be available for customers to purchase. In Early February, across the state of Texas the eco-friendly & yet affordable hair, body, and skin solutions will be on the shelves of Central Market
Below are the Seed Phytonutrients to be Launched
- Everyday Shampoo ($19): Formulated for normal to oily hair, cleanses gently yet thoroughly to balance oils in hair without the use of harsh chemicals or sulfates. Organic sunflower seed oil, rich in vitamins and minerals, helps to nourish and hydrate for beautifully smooth and lustrous hair.
- Everyday Conditioner ($19): Formulated for normal to oily hair, providing the perfect dose of nourishment for those who want just a touch of daily moisture. Packed with key ingredients like sunflower and camelina seed oils, this conditioner will leave your hair soft and smooth, without the harsh chemicals.
- Everyday Detangling Spray ($20): Formulated to perfect all hair types and textures. Packed with moisturizing sunflower and camelina seed oils, smoothing coconut, and strength-enhancing quinoa, this leave-in conditioner spray detangles, softens, enhances shine, restores moisture, and adds body to hair.
- Volume Shampoo ($19): Formulated to add volume to fine or thin hair types, without the use of harsh chemicals or sulfates. Deeply cleanses to remove heaviness, without over-drying.
- Volume Conditioner ($19): Formulated to add volume to fine or thin hair types without the use of harsh chemicals or silicones. Rice proteins help enhance shape and body, while tapioca starch helps remove sebum which can weigh down hair.
- Anti-Frizz Smoothing Cream ($19): Harnesses the power of organic Jojoba seed oil and shea butter to define shape and create smoothness in even the most frizz-prone hair.
- Balancing Shampoo Powder ($24): This concentrated powder formula infused with sunflower and camelina seed oils transforms into a creamy cleansing foam once water is added! It leaves your hair with beautiful volume, bounce, and shine— you will likely feel like you can wash it less often (because there are no gummy thickeners left sitting on your hair!).
- Purifying Facial Cleansing Powder ($28): Purifying Facial Cleansing Powder is excellent for those with oily, congested skin. Pink kaolin clay helps rid the skin of excess sebum and impurities, while antioxidant-rich raspberry and grape seed oils help maintain the skin’s radiance.
- Gentle Facial Cleanser ($22): Contains no sulfates, harsh chemicals, or exfoliants, making it perfect for everyday use. Enjoy a lightweight lather that will leave your skin refreshingly clean and hydrated.
- Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 ($29): This mineral-only sunscreen is formulated with coconut alkanes, green tea, plus actives zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to provide broad-spectrum UV protection while thoroughly moisturizing skin.
- Dry Patch Balm ($16): This 100% natural, heavy duty, oil-rich Dry Patch Balm is perfect for elbows, cuticles, heels and hands — all those trouble areas that need some serious extra love. It stays on where applied, providing lasting moisture that deeply penetrates to revitalize your roughest skin.
- Lip Balm ($9): This 100% natural Lip Balm, packed with plant oils, transforms even the most chapped lips by providing a deeply hydrated and nourished feel. Complete with organic sunflower and camelina seed oils, this smooth formula will glide on lips to provide a subtle sheen, and never a waxy mess!
- Exfoliating Body Cleansing Powder ($24): Thoroughly cleanses while polishing the skin with turmeric and walnut shell powder. Skin is left feeling addictively smooth, soft, and supple, thanks to jojoba and walnut seed oils.
- Hand Salve ($18): Provides a deeply nourishing and hydrating feel to hands without leaving them greasy. This magic formula is rich in natural seed oils, and absolutely no harsh chemicals
To learn more about Seed Phytonutrients visit: https://seedphytonutrients.com/.
About Seed Phytonutrients:
Seed Phytonutrients is a clean beauty brand on a mission to craft formulas that are more trusted than they are trendy, with minimal impact on the planet. The band’s ethos is formula first, sustainability always™ — embodying its dedication to crafting clean, high-performance hair, skin, and body care formulas that you can trust are good for you, and the earth. The Seed team believes the magic lies in what’s inside a formula, not just what isn’t, focusing on both the function and source of every ingredient they use in their formulas. Each product is always sulfate, paraben, gluten, silicone and synthetic free, as well as cruelty-free, Climate Neutral Certified, & Leaping Bunny Certified.
Seed Phytonutrients is a family-owned small business, with homegrown roots. It was originally launched as an incubator brand within the L’Oréal group in 2018, but just after its second year, they were purchased by the family of their formulator. This family has a long history of crafting formulas in the natural beauty industry and has done so for Seed Phytonutrients since the brand was only a concept. Currently, Karika Patel is the CEO & Re-Founder of Seed Phytonutrients. A first-generation Indian American, Karika comes from a very close-knit family that has always placed a strong emphasis on the importance of respect, compassion, hard work and perseverance.
Source Seed Phytonutrients, Central Market