During Techfluence’s CES 2021 Event, OhmniLabs, the global leader of human-centric telepresence robotics, showcased their Ohmni Telepresence Robot that enables you to be in two places at once. It allows you to communicate in any environment home, school, work, healthcare facility, museum, or factory with just one click.
With real-time navigation, 4K resolution, a fully-emotive neck, and more, it’s like you’re right there in the room. Unlike video conferencing, Ohmni Robot gives you complete control of where you need to be, whenever you need to be there, giving you full autonomy as if you were there in person.
Ohmni Robot Features:
- 4K HD WIDE ANGLE CAMERA: See better with the best camera ever on a telepresence robot.
- ULTRA-RESPONSIVE TILTING NECK: Ensures maximum emotiveness and wider field of view.
- HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY: Enjoy 5+ hours of continuous call time before charging again.
- CUSTOMIZE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF: Choose your own colors and customize the base cover.
- AUTODOCKING TECHNOLOGY: Advanced vision-based algorithm for easy docking and charging.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: 4’8” tall and folds for easy transport. Only 20 lbs.
- FAR-FIELD MIC AND SPEAKER: Hear and be heard clearly across the room.
- GLIDE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY: Whisper-quiet and smooth motion on any surface.
In the summer of 2020, in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, OhmniLabs announced it is investing signicant resources to provide their state of the art telepresence robots to healthcare organizations. The company is focused on delivering features and additional support for frontline workers who need to maintain the utmost safety protocols while still remaining closely connected to patients.
While we battle COVID-19, Ohmni Robot will offer a robust, reliable mobile telepresence platform that enables healthcare professionals to operate safely and securely. Featuring a hands-free, lightweight design, Ohmni Robot allows clinicians to conserve personal protective equipment, limit exposure to the virus by reducing the frequency of in-room visits and provide a lifeline for families to connect with their hospitalized loved ones. In addition to improving facility safety, Ohmni Robot is also being used to improve patient monitoring, response times, and medical education as well as special needs and research assistance.
Ohmni Robots are made to order and retails for $2,699.00 USD. The fulfillment lead time is currently 4-5 weeks due to COVID-19 delays. Hospital orders are being prioritized. To visit the store please click here.
To learn more about Ohmni Robot please visit: https://ohmnilabs.com/products/ohmnirobot/.
Source: OhmniLabs, Techfluence, CES