Just announced, registration is NOW open for the first time ever all digital CES® which takes place from January 11th through the 14th. Since 1967, CES showcases companies including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more. It also includes a conference program where the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers address the industry’s most relevant issues.
As many know within the tech industry, CES is usually LIVE in Las Vegas but due to the pandemic, an all-digital CES 2021 will allow the entire tech community to safely share ideas and introduce the products virtually. This year’s keynote speakers appearing virtually include:
- AMD Keynote with Dr. Lisa Su, President and CEO, AMD
- General Motors Keynote with Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors
- Verizon Keynote with Hans Vestberg, Chairman and CEO, Verizon
Registration for CES 2021 Includes:
- Exhibitor showcases from hundreds of consumer technology companies, from global brands to emerging startups.
- Product announcements, demonstrations and presentations from exhibitors.
- Insights and keynote presentations from industry leaders with conference programming.
- Press conferences from CES 2021 exhibitors, only available to credentialed media.
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate and do business with live one-to-one attendee messaging, face-to-face meetings on Microsoft Teams and real-time chat with exhibitors.
- A live anchor desk with featured programming, exclusive interviews and highlights from the digital venue.
Industry Professionals CES Badge Info
Industry professionals will be verified through a credentialing process. Registrants may be asked to submit proof of industry affiliation. CES is a trade-only event for individuals 18 years of age or older and affiliated with the consumer technology industry. Badge price from December 3, 2021 through January 3rd are $149 and from Jan 4th through Jan 14th are $499. To register please visit: https://ces2021.eventcore.com/.
Consumer CES Badge Info
Consumers are not required to be affiliated with the consumer technology industry. They have access to only select public programming on CES official social media channels on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook. To learn more about how to sign up for a consumer badge please visit: https://cea.formstack.com/forms/ces21consumer.
Media CES Badge Info
Valued Media members are eligible for complimentary registration through Jan. 8* and a faster registration process. Obtain exclusive access to press conferences on topics spanning the tech ecosystem during Media Day on Jan. 11. The last day for complimentary media registration will be January 8, 2021. Following January 8, 2021, media will only be able to register as paid attendees at $499 and will not have access to Media Day. To register please visit: https://ces2021.eventcore.com/.
For more registration information please visit: https://www.ces.tech/Logistics/Registration-Information.aspx.
Source: CES, CTA