This year’s Eureka Park Marketplace will be even bigger than previous years. Attendees will have access to more than 3,500 financial professionals, 7,000 members of the media, key investors and suppliers. Eureka Park Marketplace gives startups the opportunity to showcase their product or concept in front of an audience that normally wouldn’t have the chance to meet with. Below are some key features and exhibitors to check out while at the Sands Expo.
- More than 20 country groups will be showcasing the newest ideas and innovation from countries and regions like France, Quebec, Ukraine, Luxembourg, Singapore and more.
- More than 1,100 startups have used the CES brand to showcase their products and have been funded at more than $1.5 billion since 2012.
- Case Western Reserve University, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) and more will join University Innovations at CES to showcase game-changing tech developments from some of the country’s leading education institutions.
Eureka Park Marketplace Exhibitors and Supporting Sponsors for CES 2018 include:
- Arlington Economic Development:Arlington Economic Development is dedicated to preserving and enhancing a competitive and sustainable community and creating exciting, diverse places with top services for business, arts, real estate and tourism. We provide innovative programs that value business needs and enrich entrepreneurs, technology companies and large corporations.
- Avnet:Kickstarter, Avnet and Dragon Innovation are bringing Hardware Studio to CES this year. We’ll be talking to designers, engineers, and makers about how the innovative hardware products that CES celebrates get made, and sharing tips for how to make the manufacturing process less daunting. We’ll be hosting livestreamed chats with hardware creators about how they approached manufacturing to bring their projects to life, and experts from Avnet and Dragon Innovation will hold office hours for hardware startups.
- Samsung NEXT:Samsung NEXT is one of the core drivers of Samsung’s transformation into an integrated hardware and software company. In 2017, NEXT accelerated its work with early stage startups and entrepreneurs in areas including IoT, AI and AR to help them build, grow and scale their technologies. In 2017, Samsung NEXT invested in 29 companies, acquired 4 companies, ushered 2 successful exits and expanded into Europe with the launch of Samsung NEXT Berlin. Expect more great partnerships, investments and product development to come in 2018.
Featured Exhibitors at the Eureka Park Marketplace include:
- Cosmo Connected
- Dr. Pik
- Holland Startup Pavilion
- Mindtronic AI
- Sense Arena
- Sensoryx AG
- Solo Technology Holdings, LLC
To see the full list of exhibitors in Eureka Park Marketplace click here. Below is a map of where you can find the Eureka Park Marketplace that is located at the Sands Expo on Level 1.
Our twitter handle is @hitechchic and my personal handle is @nrpena to follow me during CES 2018. If you have a compelling technology or fashion products you would like us to review please email: email@example.com. Social media hashtag for both CES.tech and the CES App is #CES2018.
For more information about CES click here. To register for CES 2018 click here.
Source: CES, CTA, National Science Foundation, Techstars