Looking back 23 years ago did you think Amazon would be so massive? A company that started as an online bookstore is now everywhere we turn from grocery shopping to black Friday. Amazon recently launched their newest program, AmazonSmile, just in time for their Annual Digital Day.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Customers will need to install Amazon Assistant to ensure their purchases will support their favorite charity. The Amazon Assistant tool will always take you to smile.amazon.com when you click on any link in the assistant. The Amazon Assistant will help customers:
- Order Updates
- Product Comparisons
- Keep an eye out for product comparisons that can save time and money.
- Your Universal Registry and Lists
- Save products from any website to your Registries or Lists with Assistant’s Your Lists tab
- Save time. Assistant gives you shortcuts to popular Amazon destinations right in your browser.
- Watched Deals Notifications
- Get notified when deals that you’re watching go live with desktop notifications. (Chrome, Firefox 53.0+, and Opera browsers only)
Starting at midnight ET December 29th Amazon kicks off their annual Amazon’s Annual Digital Day. Customers can save up to 80% on over 5,000 apps, games, movies and eBooks with more than 40% better deals than last year’s Digital Day. Sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin, or follow #DigitalDay for updates. Customers may also shop Amazon’s Digital Day deals using the Amazon App and the Amazon Appstore (to download, visit amazon.com/mobileapps or amazon.com/androidapp from your mobile browser).