Today was the official first day of New York Fashion Week. Each year the world’s top fashion designer gather in New York to celebrate their new fashion lines or host a fashion show of their new designs. It’s a great time to be in New York, the energy is amazing!
There are several shows that are available to the public throughout the 7 days. Each year, for the past 4 years we have covered NYFW and published several articles. This year is no different! We wanted to highlight some of the most popular shows that the general public can attend including NYFW Experience shows. Below are our picks for live fashion shows for NYFW:
Become a Fashion Week Online member for only $10 a year, to get advanced access to open-to-the-public events, members-only articles, discount tickets to fashion week, access to giveaways and prizes, model casting call notices, invitation to free members-only events, and more. Fashion Week online membership includes:
- Access to members-only content
- Early access to the open-to-the-public show schedule for New York
- Discount offers on open-to-the-public New York Fashion Week events (other cities as available)
- Ability to network with other members of the fashion week community
- Invitation to free members-only events
- Model casting calls
- Designer opportunities
- First dibs to fashion week contests and giveaways
It’s at a special introductory price of $10.00 for a limited time and can be purchased here: https://fashionweekonline.com/new-york/tickets.
Society Fashion week has several shows from SEPT 6th – 9th and below are the type of tickets available to the public on Eventbrite.
- Access to EVERY show
- Access to VIP Lounge with a dedicated Live Stream on a 8’x16′ video wall
- After Party access
- Social Events
- Prime access to the best seats during New York Fashion Week
- Sit with the “who’s who” of fashion
- Reserve your seat from the comfort of your home
- Stadium seating to ensure there is no bad seat in the house
- First come first serve basis
Tickets range from $20.00 through $1,500.00 and can be purchased on Eventbrite located here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-york-fashion-week-september-6-9-2018-tickets-45827422053.
INDUSTRIA Show SEPT 6th – 10th
- An exclusive invite to a NYFW show at Industria in the chic West Village
- Every package comes with a guaranteed seat to a show.
- Purchase early to get access to your preferred show. Due to the nature of seating, specific shows cannot be guaranteed. Best efforts will be made to accommodate your preferred show request.
- Sales tax will apply at checkout
To purchase please visit: https://www.nyfwexperience.com/experiences/industria.
NYFW show at Spring Studios SEPT 6th – 12th
- An exclusive invite to a NYFW show at Spring Studios in stunning TriBeCa
- Access to NYFW: The Experience lounge
- Dry hair styling by a TRESemme stylist
- Lip touch-up with makeup artist
- Meet & Greet with a Fashion insider
- Q&A with a Fashion insider
- NYFW: The Experience gift bag
- On-site concierge
- Every package comes with a guaranteed seat to a show. Purchase early to get access to your preferred show. Due to the nature of seating, specific shows cannot be guaranteed. Best efforts will be made to accommodate your preferred show request.
- Sales tax will apply at checkout
To purchase please visit: https://www.nyfwexperience.com/experiences/springstudios.
If you aren’t able to make it to NYC fashion week they also have live shows streaming on http://nyfw.com/live and also here: https://fashionweekonline.com/new-york/live. To see the full schedule of shows please visit: http://nyfw.com/schedule-september-6-2018. For more information about New York Fashion week please visit: http://nyfw.com.
Source: New York Fashion Week, Fashion Week Online, Eventbrite