If you’re like me during New York fashion week, I window shop via livestream or am in constant pursuit of articles and pictures of that day’s show. Per my previous post on the 2015 New York Fashion Show you can view the livestream on New York Fashion Week Live and also the replays of days before but I yearned for more.
I normally go to WWD.com for pictures and a glimpse of what is going on during NYC Fashion week. Unfortunately you can only go so far without having a subscription which for a year is $149.00, OR you can try it for one month for free if you have a credit card. Which means if you’re a teenager without credit or do not have a credit card in general you are at a stand still.
I began searching for more sites to get more information on free events, pictures and the fashion buzz of shows during NYC Fashion week and came up with this short list of sites that can let you celebrate fashionistas favorite week of the year for FREE!
- http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/ I’m not sure if I’m the only one confused on how WWD.com charges so much when I can go straight to the source for free to see pictures on Vogue.com
- http://www.timeout.com/newyork has a”New York Fashion Week Guide” which also has a list of “Free New York Fashion Week events you can actually attend.”
- http://nyfw.com/videos though I posted about they will have live streams of each show after exploring more they also have behind the scenes and designers videos which give you the feel you are actually there…and it’s free. Fashionistas can also stay up to date with the free NYFW App.
- http://www.harpersbazaar.com/search/New%2520York%2520Fashion%2520Week?/ has a great selection of pictures for free of NYC Fashion Week and up to date news and events information.
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/search.php/?q=New+York+Fashion+Week+2016 gives you free up to date news on NYC Fashion Week and you have the option to choose from news within the last 24 hours or last 7 days.
Though a short list, this will keep you relatively informed on everything going on during New York Fashion Week happening till the 17th of September and they are all free! Can’t beat that!