Launched in August, Strengthlets is a woman-owned business designed to empower and support women, while also focusing on giving back to reputable non-profit organizations throughout the country. All designs incorporate two hands, symbolizing support from one woman to another. Some designs are light and fun, while the “ribbon designs” utilize various awareness ribbons supporting charity partners and their causes. Each time a Strengthlets bangle from the “ribbon line” is sold, 10% of the proceeds go directly to a charity supporting that ribbon’s cause.
Strengthlets are currently donating to:
- Anti-Racism Awareness: Race Forward catalyzes movement building for racial justice. In partnership with communities, organizations, and sectors, we build strategies to advance racial justice in our policies, institutions, and culture. Race Forward imagines a just, multiracial, democratic society, free from oppression and exploitation, in which people of color thrive with power and purpose. Link: www.raceforward.org.
- Breast Cancer Awareness: The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to achieving prevention and a cure for breast cancer. They provide critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship. Link: www.bcrf.org
- Infant Loss Awareness: Founded in 1983, the American SIDS Institute, a national nonprofit health care organization, is dedicated to the prevention of sudden infant death and the promotion of infant health through an aggressive, comprehensive nationwide program of:
- Research about both the cause of sudden infant death and methods of prevention.
- Education about prevention methods for the public and medical community.
- Family Support by providing answers to parents’ questions in a straightforward and sensitive manner. Link: www.sids.org
To shop their Ribbon Line please visit: https://strengthlets.com/product-category/ribbon-line/.
Nikki Patrick is a Florida Native with a BS in Critical Media and Cultural Studies from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. She utilized her education grounded in equality, human rights and social justice to excel in a marketing career, currently employed as a Marketing Director in South Florida.
With a passion for philanthropy, paired with her admiration for women supporting one another, Patrick launched Strengthlets, a female-owned jewelry brand designed to empower women and give back to charitable organizations. The company launched in August 2020 and has already secured several national partnerships with non-profit organizations.
Source: Strengthlets, SIDS, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Race Forward