The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is one of the world’s largest gaming and entertainment events for computers, mobile devices, video games
Via networking & attending E3 can connect you with both new and existing partners, industry executives, gamers, and social influencers providing exposure to the entire video game industry under one roof.
For 2019, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media, industry analysts, and gamers from over 100 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 2019 will welcome experts, visionaries, entrepreneurs, leading streamers, and online influencers from all walks of the computer and video game industry.
The exhibitor list has already been published and can be located here: https://www.e3expo.com/participating-companies. If you are interested in exhibiting please fill out their online form located here: https://www.e3expo.com/exhibitor/interest.
Besides the exhibitors E3 attendees can also be part of the E3 Coliseum Experience. The E3 Coliseum has the below 4 featured experience that include:
- Conversations & Panels: The most influential names in video games take the stage for once-in-a-lifetime conversations with special guests from the world of entertainment.
- First Look at Upcoming Games: The world’s top developers enter the Coliseum to give fans exclusive peeks at the biggest games of E3 and answer questions.
- Influencers Live On Stage: The biggest digital influencers join us to interact with their fans and the video game industry.
- Video Game Culture Brought To Life: Join us for one-time-only demonstrations, performances, and special guests that highlight video games’ preeminent role in entertainment.
The schedule is TBD and to be released later in Spring 2019 here: https://www.e3expo.com/coliseum-experience#can-see-schedule-panels. For more information about the E3 Coliseum Experience please visit: https://www.e3expo.com/coliseum-experience.
E3 is open to gamers on a first-come, first served basis and passes are limited. Industry professionals who are able to document their direct and current professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry may qualify for a complimentary industry pass. Below are the options and requirements for the different badge holders:
A gamer pass is good for all three days of E3. Experience the excitement of industry-changing technologies, never-before-seen products, and announcements all under one roof. Be a part of the world’s biggest video game event. Don’t delay – gamer passes are first come, first served
Premium Pass holders benefit from the following amenities:
- Three day Expo Pass with exclusive early access hours Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to our VIP Lounge which provides a quiet atmosphere to plan and strategize your time while at E3, check emails, access business
andconcierge services, meet with colleagues
- Dedicated service for E3 hotel reservations with access to the best available hotel selections through E3 Housing
- Catered breakfast and lunch each day
- Exclusive Industry CEO and VIP Reception
- Daily Networking Receptions in the VIP Lounge
- Access to
the ExhibitHall through a dedicated VIP Entrance
- Premium Seating at the E3 Coliseum panels
- Access to LA Live activations
- Discounts for Premium Badge holders at the Official E3 Merchandise Store
In order to apply for a complimentary industry pass to E3 as a member of the interactive entertainment industry, you must submit two of the credentials listed below. At least one document must contain both your name and the name of your company. All registrants MUST also include their company’s website address. This website must be a fully operational site through which your company business can be validated. All registrants must also have a valid employee email address to which their final E3 confirmation can be sent.
Please submit two of these forms of Employee/Company ID:
- Insurance card listing both employee name and company name
- Paycheck stub verifying current full-time employment within the industry
- Company credit card listing both employee name and company name
- W-2 Form with both employee name and company name
- Current business license indicating type of business
- Current Retail Sales Tax License with company name
- Current Resale Tax Certificate with company name
- Invoices within the last 6 months that show purchases of products related to the industry
- Current Federal resale tax certificate (VAT)
- Current IGDA Membership Card
*Retail Attendees are eligible for complimentary admission to E3 only if they are responsible for company purchasing. If you are unable to document your buying power by supplying company invoices, purchase orders or other purchasing transactions, you qualify for a paid admission and can register for a 3-day Expo pass.
To register for your E3 badge please visit: https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=124 or https://www.e3expo.com/register. If you are planning attending and need hotel and more attending resources for E3 please visit: https://www.e3expo.com/hotels.
Source: E3, ESA