DRONE VOLT, an embedded artificial intelligence expert and manufacturer of professional civil drones, has announced the release of a new version of its HELIPLANE v.2 drone. It’s the introduction of its new latest generation VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) drone destined for the surveillance, inspection and photogrammetry sectors. As a professional UAV, the HELIPLANE v.2 drone combines the advantages of multirotor UAV with those of fixed-wing UAV. The transition between the two modes of flight allows to overcome runways for takeoff and landing.
BELOW ARE HELIPLANE V.2 DRONE KEY FEATURES.
- 60 minutes flight time.
- Vertical take-off and landing: no airstrip needed.
- Ultra transportable: Heliplane has removable landing gears and wings
- for easy transport.
- Ultra modular: removable tail and wings. You can turn your VTOL into
- a multi-rotor.
- Exist in 2 sizes (230 cm and 270 cm).
“We are pleased to enrich our catalogue”, stated Olivier Gualdoni, chairman / CEO of DRONE VOLT. “This new HELIPLANE v.2 drone should enable us to rapidly generate new sales, notably in the strategic areas of surveillance and inspection.”
FULL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE HELIPLANE V.2 DRONE INCLUDE:
- Frame: Carbone, kevlar
- Software: Included
- Max. Flight time: 60 min
- Max vertical speed (m/s): 20m/s
- Flight height (recommanded): Up to 150m
- Crossing distance: Up to 50km
WEIGHT / PAYLOAD
- Weight (without battery): 6,8kg to 8,5kg
- Maximum payload weight: 1,6kg
- Colibri 2: Yes
- Lidar: Yes
- Camera RGB + RTK: Yes
TRANSMISSION RANGE / FREQUENCY
- Telemetry range / frequency: 10 km (6.2 mi) / 2,4Ghz
- Remote Control range / frequency: 10 km (6.2 mi) / 2,4Ghz
- Video transmission range / frequency: 10 km (6.2 mi) / 2,4Ghz
- Transmission type: All-in one communication bundle
- Encryption AES 256: Yes
- Wingspan; Large: 2m30 / Extra Large: 2m70
- Length: 1m30
- Unfolded: Yes
- Max wind speed: Up to 50km/h
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +45°C
- Operating weather condition: Moderate rain
SERVICES PROVIDED BY MANUFACTURER
- Development & customization of tailor-made aircraft: Yes
- Maintenance agreement: Yes
- Professional training: Yes
- Development & design of tailor-made software missions : Yes
- Branding: Yes
- Data security: No data transfer. DRONE VOLT does not collect and does not have access to flight logs, photos and videos
The HELIPLANE v.2 drone rounds out the line of drones proposed by DRONE VOLT based on its ability to conduct long and remote missions, key factors in the security, surveillance and 3D modelling areas.
For more information: https://www.dronevolt.com/en/expert-solutions/heliplane/.