Throughout history man has dreamed of flying. Today, Bionic Bird offers the opportunity to experience that extraordinary sensorial adventure: to fly like a bird. Bionic Bird takes on the heavens with a range of 100 meters. Even apartment interiors don’t scare it! The Flying App is ultra-sensitive and intuitive: a wave of the hand, the bird obeys. In the sky, Bionic Bird is the only flying object in the world that does not frighten birds away.
Bionic Bird is packed with micro-technologies weighing less than 10 grams. Bionic Bird mimics both the soaring of an eagle and the rapid flapping flight of a swallow. Even real birds think it’s one of them! Outside, Bionic Bird can fly with a range of up to 100 meters with speeds up to 20km/h. The Bionic Bird can fly indoors if the tail is set to slow mode.
- 2 using the smartphone sensors, “Easy” and “Steering Wheel” for a very intuitive control.
- 2 using only joysticks on the screen, “one finger” and “classic RC”. This last one can be used with physical joysticks (sold separately) to become a real RC.
- More settings are available to adjust the steering control perfectly to any bird and any user.
- The guide is improved with gifs to make it clear and understandable immediately.
XTIM is also offering a Christmas Special of half off for the Furtive And Biomimetic Drone Starter Kit. Below is what the starter kit comes with.
Starter Kit BOX :
- 1 Bionic Bird ready to fly ( snap the wings to the body)
- 1 packet of aluminium weights to balance the wings
- 1 USB cord with adapter
Lastly Bionic Bird will be at CES at stand n°46732 close to the Sport Business Innovation, Hall D. If your going to CES I suggest going by their booth and check out the Bionic Bird. I will be at CES and plan to check out the Bionic Bird while there as well.
See all you CES 2017 goers soon in Vegas!!!