RocketLife, a developer of innovative visual technologies, just announced the CircleLight with 3D gesture control. CircleLight is a new kind of interactive wall light that produces warm whites, rich colors, and motion effects. CircleLight’s advanced 3D gesture controls let you easily change the look of any room with the wave of a hand or a tap on a smartphone. The CircleLight is 24 inches wide by one inch thin and designed with computer-machined from aluminum Poly-Metal and high-tensile architectural polymer.
With it’s CircleLight’s 200 HDR (high dynamic range) LEDs the light transforms any space into flowing lightscapes and warm whites to motion effects like Desert Sunset, Shooting Stars, and Modern Art. Choose a crescent moon with fireflies for a baby’s room, a warm autumn orange for the living room, or sparkling fireworks for New Year’s Eve. You can even create your own themes with the included LightDesigner software.
CircleLight’s system includes the same LightDesigner software that RocketLife’s in-house artists use to create the effects, plus a simple smartphone app anyone can use to personalize lighting. RocketLife’s new Bluetooth animation processor drives the light’s LEDs.
CircleLight is built on the RocketLife Light platform, a powerful combination of Bluetooth hardware and graphic timeline software that enables designers to build interactive lighting products without software programming or hardware development. Users draw virtual LEDs on a photo of their project, add layers of visual effects to the timeline, and can even integrate external sensors and other peripherals.
RocketLife CircleLight Full Features Include:
- Sophisticated design: features a wide range of visuals to enhance both home and business settings.
- Rich colors: 200 individually addressable HDR LEDs produce vibrant, flowing colors unlike any other light.
- Layered effects: RocketLife Light technology drives up to 21 simultaneous animation streams for sophisticated crossfades, sparkles, and natural-motion effects.
- 3D gesture sensor & Bluetooth: change moods, control playlists and on/off functions with the wave of a hand or a tap on a smartphone or tablet.
- Onboard clock and calendar: schedule special moods for bedtime and holidays.
- Playlist with fade: automatically cycle through favorite programs.
- Software included: comes with RocketLife LightDesigner software (Mac/Win) for creating custom effects and LightMobile app (iOS/Android) for smartphone/tablet control.
- Dimensions: 24 inches wide, less than 1 inch thick.
- Weight: 3 lbs. (including power cord); install with 3M Command strips or a single picture hanger.
- Construction: Poly-Metal ring bonded to high-tensile architectural polymer chassis.
- Power: high-quality 5V power supply (safely run cord inside the wall if desired).
- Energy-efficient: typically uses just 15–30W.
RocketLife Light systems are already transforming a wide range of industries, from architectural lighting to wearable fashion. To learn more about RocketLife’s CircleLight please visit: https://www.rocketlife.com/circlelight/.