G-Core Labs, an international provider of cloud and edge solutions, recently unveiled a unique media platform for video broadcasting and steaming that allows users to deliver video content to any device in Full HD, 4K and other formats worldwide. With this new platform, there is no need for your own servers for transcoding, content delivery network or technical experts to arrange a broadcast which now makes it easier for publishers.
Cloud media platform by G-Core Labs is the universal solution suitable for TV channels, online cinemas, radio stations, news portals, virtual concerts organizers, video bloggers and companies of any industry that work with video content. Using the media platform enables TV and radio broadcasts, marketing videos, sporting events, poker tournaments, music concerts or personal video blogs to be broadcasted without delays and buffering in Full HD, 4K, 3D and 360° worldwide.
Cloud media platform combines all the necessary tools for live broadcasting and video on demand: transcoding, cross-platform HTML5 player, cloud storage and content delivery network. The functionality can be managed from a convenient control panel or via the API. It is possible to monetize content via ads bypassing blocking which is key for those using platforms like Google Ad Sense.
Full Key Features Include:
- CDN Integration: One control panel for CDN and media platform with user‑friendly interface
- DVR: Record and playback up to 4 hours of online streaming
- Restreaming: Restream to social networks (Facebook, YouTube, VK) with one click
- API: Documentation for easy integration with media platform
- Transcoding: Real‑time content delivery for consoles, smartphones and Smart TV
- HTML5 Player: Support of live, VOD, MPEG‑DASH, SMIL. Five advertising modes. Customization
- Monetization: Ads can be embedded directly into the content that allows bypassing AdBlock
- Providers: Delivery of a TV and radio signal to satellite television providers and cable television providers
- LiveU Solo: Streaming through LiveU Solo for high‑quality HD broadcasting from remote locations
- Statistics: Real‑time statistics by the number of unique users is available
- WebRTC: Use P2P and CDN to minimize latency and scale audience up to 100 million viewers
- Popular formats: You can stream Full HD, 4K, 360° and 3D video
The new service from G-Core Labs bases its operation on a powerful infrastructure: transcoding servers are located in the USA, Europe, Russia and the CIS countries. Once converted in real-time, video streams are delivered via the company’s own content delivery network to any device in any country.
With the new media platform by G-Core Labs, anyone can download a video, connect a player for free, protect, deliver and monetize any content. For a free demo or to learn more about the cloud media platform and its pricing plans please visit: https://gcorelabs.com/media-platform/.
Source: G-Core Labs