With the incredible success of fulfillment of their Kickstarter/Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $1.6 million, HYPER is proud to TODAY announced the public release of the HyperJuice 130W Dual USB-C Power Bank, an airline safe 100Wh/27000mAh battery pack that can quick charge any USB-C laptop/device. For all those that travel the HyperJuice 130W Dual USB-C Power Bank may be your traveling best friend.
The HyperJuice is the most crowdfunded battery pack on Kickstarter and aims to be the World’s Most Powerful USB-C portable power and battery pack solution. It has two USB-C ports (100W and 60W), an 18W USB-A and a maximum combined power output of 130W, the HyperJuice can quick charge a MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and iPhone, all at the same time. Using an optional 100W charger, HyperJuice takes just 1 hour to fully recharge itself from empty. Weighing in at 660g with a slim design, the HyperJuice can be picked up and carried with one hand, allowing for easy transportation while on the go. The HyperJuice is available in a minimalist aircraft grade aluminum design and below are it’s full features.
- World’s first battery pack to support the most powerful 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 profile.
- Dual USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 ports (100W + 60W) and 18W USB-A Qualcomm Quick Charge QC3.0 port.
- Able to quick charge a large laptop (15” MacBook Pro), midsize laptop/tablet (13” MacBook Pro, 12” MacBook, 12.9” iPad Pro), and smartphone (iPhone) all at the same time.
- Charges any USB-C/USB-A device like cameras, GoPro, headphones, speakers, VR headsets, Nintendo Switches, drones and more.
- Supports pass-through charging. Recharge HyperJuice and connected devices at the same time.
- Maximum 100Wh/27000mAh battery capacity allowed on airplanes.
Available in Silver or Space Gray aluminum enclosure color. HyperJuice USB-C Battery Pack is available for $199.99 from B&H Photo Video. HyperJuice USB-C Battery Pack + 112W USB-C Charger Bundle is available for $249.99 at https://www.hypershop.com.