|Today, HYPER, makers of the world’s most crowdfunded USB-C hubs, announces its latest Kickstarter campaign for an innovative new product; the HyperCube. The HyperCube is an easy to use photo backup and USB storage drive for iPhone, iPad and Android. HYPER’s tiny device features a micro SD card slot, a male USB connector and two female USB ports.|
The Hypercube’s ease of use and small aesthetics make it easy to back up your content from your device on the go. It connects between the USB charger and your iPhone/Android smartphone, and with a free app, allows you to automatically backup all your photos, videos, and contacts onto a micro SD card or USB drive while you charge your device.
HyperCube also gives iOS/Android device users the ability to instantly access media and data files on USB storage devices and micro SD, like how you would expect on a regular computer. HyperCube brings the same iPadOS USB storage drive access love to iPhone users.
- Tiny device that connects between USB charger and iOS/Android device
- Free iOS/Android app
- Automatically backups photos/videos/contacts onto microSD or USB drive
- Restore photos/videos/contacts from backup to iOS/Android device
- Allows iOS/Android to access media/data files on USB and microSD
- Copy/cut/paste/move/delete/rename files on microSD and USB drive
- Supports audio/video streaming playback
- Supports photo slideshow/thumbnail view
- Measures 47.3 x 35.5 x 24mm / 1.86” x 1.4” x 0.94”
- Weighs 20g / 0.71oz /0.04 lb
Pricing and Availability
The Hyper’s Hypercube retails for $49.99 and Kickstarter Backers will get the HyperDrive for $29, 40% off MSRP. HyperDrive is expected to start shipping early bird orders in August 2019 and September 2019 for regular orders upon successful Kickstarter funding. To back their Kickstarter campaign or to pre-order on Kickstarter please click here.
We hope they get funded so we can do a future product review of the Hypercube. For more information about Hyper please visit: https://www.hypershop.com/ .
Source: Hyper, Kickstarter