This weekend, Electrify Expo, the largest electric vehicle (EV) festival in North America, will be at the Circuit of the Americas, wrapping up its multi-state tour throughout the US. Taking over the F1 Track at Circuit of the Americas, attendees have the opportunity to explore over 100 Top Electric Brands for an All-Electric Weekend. Additionally, there will be thrilling demo courses, massive kids zones, live music, dazzling displays, and delicious food to keep everyone entertained.
The Electrify Expo features:
- Lineup of leading electric brands include Toyota, Volkswagen, BMW, Ford, Tesla, Porsche, Volvo, Lexus, Mitsubishi, KTM, NIU, SUPER73, Gocycle, Onewheel, Owlet Bikes, Stacyc, JackRabbit, and many at Circuit of the Americas. For a full list of brands and more information, visit www.electrifyexpo.com/austin.
- Vinfast will showcase the VF3 making its US public debut at the festival
- The Thrill Zone returns, Attendees will have the opportunity to experience an exhilarating thrill ride with a professional driver in the Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 and take a hot lap in the Mustang Mach-E GT
- The Volvo EX90 and EX30 will make their public debuts in Texas at the event.
- Tesla will have all of its vehicles PLUS Optimus, also known as the Tesla Bot.
- Diverse attractions, food venders, thrilling demos, and EV rebate insights.
- Three dedicated kids zones where children can hop on Stacyc electric balance bikes, go-karts, and kid-sized Super73 e-bikes.
- Option of driving select EVs on city streets or on the Formula One Racetrack
- New Formula 1 demo track with new product demos
- Friday Industry Day 8am-5pm
- Sat : 10am-5pm
- Sun: 10am-5pm
- Location: Circuit of the Americas, 9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd Austin, TX, 78617
- Price: $15.00-$313.00
About Electrify Expo:
Electrify Expo is North America’s largest electric vehicle festival. It is an outdoor weekend event showcasing the best of electric mobility including EVs, e-motorcycles, e-bikes, e-scooters, e-skateboards, e-surfboards and more. Attendees will experience test drives, new product unveilings, and future technologies from the world’s leading brands.
Source: Electrify Expo