Just when you are getting over the full week of CES 2017 in Las Vegas registration for CES 2018 is now open. Where does the time go?! CES 2018 is January 9th through 12th which is 81 days away. Since I have been going to CES for over 4 years I wanted to give you new updates on CES 2018 plus new registration information.
This year there is a new CES Sports Zone presented by Turner Sports that will include:
- Four days of sports-themed content with exhibits, demonstrations and conference programming.
- The Sports Business Innovation conference track, presented by Turner Sports, will feature leading business executives, major sports leagues, investors and celebrity personalities who are harnessing technology to impact the business of sports.
- Turner Sports’ two full days of CES programming will include a live ELEAGUE showcase and TNT’s Sports Emmy Award winning Inside the NBA studio team – Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Shaquille O’Neal – live from the show floor.
- The Sports Technology Innovation conference track, presented by CTA and Sports Innovation Lab, will feature expert panel sessions about sports technology, and will showcase the results of Tracking Trends in Sports Technology, a research project addressing five key areas of sports innovation: the quantified athlete, smart venues, immersive media, next-generation sponsorship and esports
- A unique, verifiable email address is required for each registrant.
- CES 2018 badges will now include a photo ID for attendees and media.
- Date of birth will again be required in line with guidance from federal law enforcement and industry best practices.
- To register for CES CES 2018 click here. There are four choices to register that include: Attendee, Media, Delegation Leader, or Exhibitor.
- Click here to register for CES 2018 Conference Program
- Visit CES.tech for more information on registration
- Pick up your badge at the airport or select hotels before arriving at the show. Starting January 9th the below locations are where you can pick up your CES 2018 Badge.
|· ARIA, Bus Depot||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· ARIA, Level 1, Shuttle Entrance||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· ARIA, Level 2||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· Bally’s/Paris Monorail Station||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Circus Circus||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· The D Las Vegas||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Elara||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Encore||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Excalibur||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Harrah’s Monorail Station||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· LVCC, Central Hall 2, Entrance||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, Central Hall 5, Entrance||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, Central Lobby, Patio||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, South Hall 1, Front Lobby||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, South Hall 1, Patio||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, South Hall 2, Lobby||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· LVCC, South Hall Connector, Outside S229 (Media Only)||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· Mandalay Bay, Front Desk||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· McCarran Airport, Baggage Claim, Terminal 1||8 AM-Midnight|
|· McCarran Airport, Baggage Claim, Terminal 3||8 AM-Midnight|
|· MGM Grand Monorail Station, District Entrance||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· MGM Grand, Front Desk||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Mirage||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Sands, Level 1, Lobby||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· Westgate, Ballroom Foyer||7:30 AM-5:30 PM|
|· Westin||7:30 AM-5 PM|
|· Wynn||7:30 AM-5 PM|
- Note: Updated CES security measures are on CES.tech, including bag check points, bag restrictions and exceptions and badge pickup locations for CES 2018.
CES 2018 EXHIBIT DATES AND HOURS:
Jan. 9 Jan. 10 Jan. 11 Jan. 12
- Tech East 10 AM-6 PM 9 AM-6 PM 9 AM-6 PM 9 AM-4 PM
- Tech West 10 AM-6 PM 9 AM-6 PM 9 AM-6 PM 9 AM-4 PM
- Tech South* 10 AM-5 PM 10 AM-5 PM 10 AM-2 PM Closed