Back-to-School is fast approaching and parents or college students are already preparing for the school year. The first day of school is always one of the most important days of Back-To- School. I recall everyone on the first day of school looking dapper with their new clothes and showing off their new technology for the year.
Below is a list of unique products to check out for Back-To-School to make sure you are stunn’ on the first day of school!
Cate & Chloe’s Jewelry for Back-To-School
Cate & Chloe is affordable, yet sophisticated jewelry that is made for the everyday woman with their simple, versatile and elegant pieces. Below are three necklaces that would be a perfect accessory for back-to-school.
- Jordyn “Independent” Necklace: The Jordyn’s gold plate and marble crescent moon stone with CZ accent stones are the perfect combination of simple, yet bold. The Jordyn “Independent” Necklace retails for $60.00.
- Jacqueline “Confident” Necklace: The Jacqueline is gold plated and has an arrow pendant with black natural stone and round double arrow pendant to give you a fierce confident style. The Jacqueline “Confident” Necklace retails for $ 45.00.
- Annabelle “Magical” Earings: The Anabelle’s unique blue stone shapes and gold plated layers earrings are a great way to make any outfit pop for back-to-school. The Annabelle “Magical” Necklace retails for $45.00.
Misfit Shine 2 Back-to-School Special
Misfit is running a Back-to-School 25% off sale for the Shine 2 using the code WORKPLAY at time of purchase. The Shine 2 is a fitness tracker, part smart device that is tucked behind low-profile anodized aluminum disc that is touch sensitive plus it can tell time.
Shine 2 Key Features Include:
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep
- Vibration alerts for call and text notifications, movement reminders, and alarms
- Smart button enabled to control connected household devices
- Swimproof, anodized aluminum disc with multicolor LED progress display and time
- Non-charging, replaceable battery last up to 6 months
- New 2017 Version featuring re-engineered Sport Bands for maximum comfort and security
10% DJI Drone’s Handheld Products Education Discount Program for Back-To-School
The DJI Education Discount program is available to students, educators, and academic research staff with an approved educational email address. It allows the purchase of DJI products with a 10% discount through the DJI Online Store. Apply from August 22-24, get a special 12% Education Discount when you buy Spark! Discount returns to 10% apply after August 24.
The promotion starts today and students can purchase through the DJI online store at http://store.dji.com/education. Here are a few ways how students can capture their special moments on campus:
If you’re looking from some tech inspired jewelry for back-to-school check out www.CircuitBreakerLabs.com. Circuit Breaker Labs turns circuit boards into beautiful pieces such as cufflinks, key chains, jewelry, money clips and more.
Below are a few unique accessories to make you stand out on the first day of school.
- Circuit Board Bracelet: A piece of recycled circuit board was cut into a circle to create this piece. The board nestles in a silver plated bezel under a layer of clear, glassy resin, which forms a domed top coat. The Circuit Board Bracelet is regularly priced as $37.00.
- Circuit Board Cuff Links: Dress up your first day of school with these Circuit Board Cuff Links. Pieces of recycled circuit board have been cut to fit into small silver plated settings. The circuits are covered in glossy resin, which provides a beautiful yet protective finish. The circuit part of each cuff link is 3/4 inches (16 mm) across. The Circuit Board Cuff Links retails for $45.00.
- Circuit Board Robot Necklace: What geek doesn’t like robots? The Circuit Board Robot Necklace is a recycled circuit board that was cut and shaped into a circle. It nestles under a layer of clear resin, which forms a domed top coat. The robot pendant is 2-1/4″ (5.5 cm) tall and is attached to a silver chain that is 24 inches (61 cm) long. The Circuit Board Robot Necklace retails for $35.00.
Their pieces come in Copper ($35-58), Sterling Silver ($55-215) and Plated Silver (from $29) and are available for purchase on their website at www.CircuitBreakerLabs.com.
For those students moving into their first dorm or apartment ModularClosets.com can help you maximize your small space to a functional non-cluttered room. ModularClosets.com’s, closets are easy to assemble. All you need to assemble a closet module is a Philips screwdriver & 10 minutes. Each closet module arrives in a single, neatly packed box. The closet features all pre-drilled components, the simple cam-lock assembly system and added dowels.
One closets I think is ideal for a dorm closet is the Modular Closets Wood Shelf Tower Closet Organizer System. It is an all plywood closet shelf kit with modular closets drawers. Design your closet by using the shelf tower with drawers, attaching hanging units to it & maximizing your closet space. The ModularClosets.com products come in different sizes and pricing starting around $40.00
This wraps up my Back-to-School Guide Part 1. I’m hoping the above products will be sent to me to do a full featured product review.As back to school becomes closer I will keep posting product guides and product reviews on Hi-Tech Chic so continue to check back!
Good Luck to all the Back-to-Schoolers!