YogiFi, the yoga app created by Wellnesys Inc., uses real-time posture correction and machine learning to curate personalized yoga plans. Announced today, YogiFi, is attempting in setting a new world record for the first and largest computer vision (CV)-based virtual yoga event to enter into America’s Book of Records. Hosted through the YogiFi mobile app, the company is inviting 10,000+ yogis to participate in a 15-minute Hatha yoga class on International Yoga Day.
To participate in the YogiFi event:
- Register through this link: https://www.yogifi.fit/yogaday2021
When you participate, you’ll get:
- A personal e-certificate from the WORLD-RECORD organization.
- A chance to win one of 10 Amazon Gift cards in our giveaway! ($50 value)
- To donate a meal to the needy through Vizer
On The Day Of The Event:
- Download the free YogiFi app via the App Store or the Google Play Store (compatible with Android and Apple devices).
- Take the 15-minute “WORLD RECORD” session led by YogiFi AI Trainer anytime between 12:01 a.m. EST on June 20th to 11:59 p.m. EST on June 21st.
- After completing the class, participants are requested to share a picture as a proof of participation on social media using #YogiFiWorldRecord to receive the official e-certificate from America’s Book of Records (ABR).
- The participation certificate will be emailed directly by the ABR organization within 2 weeks after the successful accomplishment.
YogiFi is a unique yoga app designed keeping just YOU in mind. The YogiFi App key features include:
- YogiFi offers flexible & personalised programs with daily motivation to integrate yoga into your daily lifestyle.
- Find a buddy or instructor in our community to help you with daily motivation.
- YogiFi app recommends the most suitable program based on YOUR goals, limitations and other parameters.
- The programs have been designed and curated by certified yoga teachers.
- The programs also come up with a daily schedule with a series of asanas that deliver impactful results when practiced regularly with breathing and awareness.
- Works with YogiFi’s smart Yoga mat which is one of its kind.
- With the YogiFi Mat, the app will turn into a virtual yoga instructor that provides guidance and real-time feedback on each asana.
- App can track your progress over a period of time in terms of flexibility, strength and overall wellness.
- Follow yoga teachers on our platform and get their inputs personally.
- The app integrates with the Health app (HealthKit) data to read and track the heart rate to show them after performing the session.
To learn more about YogiFi please visit: https://www.yogifi.fit/.