My Wine Society (MWS) is the first wine app where the users can interact, share, explore, and be rewarded. My Wine Society was recently ranked by Wine Enthusiast as one of the top wine apps, next to Vivino, to find the perfect wine bottle. Associate Editor, Sarah E. Daniels; recognizes My Wine Society for connecting wine lovers to wineries. MWS was also recognized for its huge encyclopedia of wines to compare and purchase.
Below are the features of the MWS App:
- Spotlight: Get to know your fellow wino’s by checking out the “Spotlight of The Day”.
- Chat: Connect with wineries and other wine lovers like yourself with our in-app chat function.
- Podium: The place for those who engage with the app the most!
- Places: Discover wineries within specific wine regions with our places function.
- Channels: Wine, Recipes, Lifestyle, Travel, and a whole lot more.
The app is a social engagement platform dedicated to wine for vineyards, vendors, and the global passionate wine community.
“MWS were able to leverage a technology company that specializes in the science of engagement, to create a unique app platform that centers around creating the global wine community. With that we’re giving a place for wineries to uniquely communicate with their customers in a way that feels organic and complete, so they don’t lose touch with people,” says CEO Sean Evans.
My Wine Society is bringing new and exciting events this upcoming summer including Blended Wine Festival, a wine lover’s festival in Southern California. Tickets are available now! Visit: https://www.eventsprout.com/event/blended-wine-and-music-festival.
The app is available for free download on the Apple App Store.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-wine-society/id1407293626?mt=8 and Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skylab.my_wine_society.
Visit www.mywinesociety.com for more information.
Source: My Wine Society