My Wine Society (MWS), the popular wine app, just announced their new partnership with Aervana, a leading company in the world of wine aeration. The MWS app has attracted individuals of all ages and continues to cater towards multiple types of wine enthusiast. Users are treated to luxurious products, and have multiple chances to win top of the line wine technology thanks to partnerships with equally successful wine companies.
Features of the MWS app include:
- Spotlight: Get to know your fellow wino’s by checking out the “Spotlight of The Day”.
- Chat: Connect with wineries and other wine lovers like yourself with our in app chat function.
- Podium: The place for those who engage with the app the most.
- Places: Discover wineries within specific wine regions with our places function.
- Channels: Wine, Recipes, Lifestyle, Travel, and a whole lot more. We’ve got something for everyone.
- Homescreen: A social platform for the wine community
With the new partnership between MWS and Aervana users have multiple chances to interact with the app in order to win an Aervana wine aerator. This partnership encourages the use of the MWS application; the more users interact, the better chance they have at winning a free product.
When asked why this partnership is important for My Wine Society, Community Manager, Brianna Lamb, stated that “It has allowed us to really begin the gamification aspect of the app, which is what truly separates us from all the other apps out there. We are now able to tangibly reward our users with fantastic wine accessories for simply using the app.”
MWS app is interactive and changing the way wine enthusiast engage with the wine community while also having a chance to win wine accessories from
To learn more about Aervana or to shop their products please visit: https://aervana.com/product/aervana-electric-wine-aerator/. For more information and to download the My Wine Society App please visit: https://www.mywinesociety.com/.
Source: My Wine Society, Aervana