Halloween and the holidays are around the corner and instead of using your old decorations why not use digital decorating? ATMOSFX offers a variety of animated, amusement-park-quality scenes and characters that can be viewed on any TV or monitor and it can also be projected on flat surfaces or windows.
ATMOSFX sent me their Digital Decorating Kit with projector, ATMOSFX 3DFX Form, Window Projection Material, and Premium Window Projection Material to review for Hi-Tech Chic. Since they sent me a variety of products to test out I had to do two separate unboxing videos.
The Digital Decorating Kit with projector include:
- Professional mounting tripod
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries not included)
- UL power adapter
- Standard Window Projection Material
- Digital Decorations SD Card with 14 pre-loaded scenes that include:
- Halloween Scenes:
- Seasonal Scenes:
Here is the unboxing video of the Digital Decorating Kit with projector:
The setup of the projector was simple with just inserting the SD Card included with the projector, turn it on and adjust the projector’s focus.
The technical specs for the projector include:
- Display Technology: 4” Single LCD Panel Display
- Color: 16.8 million, 24-bit RGB
- Brightness: 300 ANSI LM (1800 market lumens)
- Lamp: LED 24W
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Native Resolution: 384,000 Pixels (800 x 480)
- Lamp life: 30,000 hours
- Projection Distance: 3 feet to 20 feet (or .9 meters to 6 meters)
- Projection Size (diagonal): 40” to 180”
- Throw Ratio: 1.37:1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
- Keystone Correction: + or – 15 degrees
- Power Supply: 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 60 W
- Input: USB/SD/HDMI/Composite
- Audio Output: 3.5mm or built-in speakers
- Projection Material: 4’ x 6’ — 86.5” diagonal
The next unboxing was the ATMOSFX 3DFX Form Kit which includes:
- Inflatable 3DFX Form that stands over 5 ½ feet tall
- 3DFX projection fabric shroud
- Two (2) shroud clips
- Foot pump
- Includes a promotional card inside the packaging for a $9.99 credit redeemable on any digital decoration scene (excluding Trick ‘r Treat)
Here is the unboxing video of the ATMOSFX 3DFX Form Kit:
After unboxing I had to pump up the 3DFX inflatable form using the foot pump that is included with the kit. I clearly did not read the instructions and used my hands instead of my foot. Here’s my video showing you how to pump up the ATMOSFX 3DFX Form.
The technical specs for the ATMOSFX 3DFX Form Kit include:
- Constructed of durable, inflatable vinyl
- Fillable reservoir base
- Security ground tabs
- Premium air fill valves
- Approximately 68” tall
- Approximately 28” wide
The ATMOSFX 3DFX Form Kit retails for $ 59.99 and can be purchased here: https://atmosfx.com/collections/gear/products/atmosfx-3dfx-form.
Both kits I will be reviewing for more than just a couple weeks using Halloween and Holiday images throughout the seasons. The kits are very easy to set up but I need more time to test the projection and 3DFX form in more detail since I haven’t 100% figured it all out. Stay tuned and keep checking back on Hi-Tech Chic for a full product review and demos during the holiday season.