The world’s fastest cooking thermometer by ThermoWorks, the leading brand for thermometers, the Thermapen ONE, is now available for pre-order. The Thermapen ONE is the first and only one-second instant-read thermometer at taking under just one second to read.
The thermometer achieves a new unheard-of standard of speed and accuracy to ± 0.5°F (±0.3°C), for the most accurate readings and comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certification verifying its accuracy to national standards.
It pushes the boundaries of sensor and electronic measurement technology, applying the principles of thermodynamics and materials science, new exacting performance standards, tightened tolerances and retooled construction. Thermapen ONE includes professional-level features at an affordable price of just $105.00.
Thermoworks Thermapen ONE Professional Level Features Include:
- New: the unparalleled speed with full temperature readings in less than one second.
- New: industry-leading accuracy to half a degree: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C).
- New: brighter intelligent backlight display automatically illuminates in low-light and when the sensor window is covered.
- New: easy-access battery housing uses one common AAA battery for 2,000-hour battery life.
- New: five-year warranty.
- Motion-Sensing Sleep and Wake Mode: intuitively turns on and off − on when picked up or in use and off when set down to save battery.
- Patented 360° auto-rotating display uses Accelerometer Technology to intuitively turn right-side up.
- Shockproof, dustproof, and waterproof with an IP67 rating for water-tight seals.
- Foldaway design protects probe when not in use.
- Biomaster Anti-microbial Silver Ion Technology reduces microbial growth.
- Hand washable.
- Display temperatures in °F or °C, 1° or 0.1° resolution.
Thermapen ONE lets everyone “seek perfection” when cooking at home, for daily use in professional restaurants, to measuring critical temperatures in labs, food processing plants, health departments, grocery stores, and more. In fact, ThermoWorks products are in virtually every industry, from thousands of home and commercial kitchens and BBQs across America, to hundreds of food processing plants and farming operations.
Grocery stores and convenience stores also use ThermoWorks loggers and thermometers for cold chain management to make sure cold foods, such as dairy, produce, meat, seafood, and poultry, remain top quality and safe. Additionally professional markets using ThermoWorks thermometers include air conditioning, plastics and rubber, research and science, and dozens of hobby applications.
“The Thermapen ONE is the most dramatic advancement in thermometer technology in years, measuring at almost the speed of thought,” said Randy Owen, ThermoWorks Founder and CEO. “With instantaneous sub-second readings and more professional features at an affordable price for everyone, Thermapen ONE is really the only true ‘instant-read’ thermometer that lives up to the name. Home food preparation and professionals will get the most accurate information – essential for culinary perfection and lab excellence.”
Thermapen ONE is available immediately priced at $105.00 through www.thermoworks.com and select retailers. It is available in 10 colors: red, blue, black, green, orange, yellow, grey, white, purple, and pink. For more information, please visit: https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-ONE or call 801-756-7705 x2592.