The Austin Trail of Lights is a fifty-five-year-old annual tradition at Zilker Park In Austin, Texas. For the first time this year, they hosted the Trail of Flights presented by Coravin, featuring some of the best wines Napa Valley has to offer. While at the Trail of Flights guests had a choice for one of 8 curated tasting flights for $15.00.
Also during the Trail of Flights at the Trail of Lights Coravin demoed their award-winning Coravin Wine Preservation System. Coravin wine technology enables wine lovers to pour any wine, in any amount, without removing the cork. The Coravin Model One Wine System lets you pour wine effortlessly so you can enjoy the rest of the bottle another day.
The Coravin Model One Wine System features:
- 2 Coravin Capsules to pour up to 30 glasses of wine.
- Coravin Wine Needle – specially designed to be gentle on your corks and pour wine both quickly and smoothly.
- Soft Touch Grips – the system’s easy-to-squeeze clamp that fits around the bottleneck, ensuring a secure hold and effortless pour.
- Load Cell Technology – the capsule-loading chamber creates the perfect amount of force for an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes.
- Premium Coravin Capsules – contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation.
The demo of the Coravin Wine System technology was interesting and understandable why so many people within the industry use them. They also demoed the Coravin Screw Cap accessory that provides wine lovers with the ability to pour and enjoy their favorite screw cap wines, expanding the possibilities of the Coravin Wine Preservation Opener by allowing people to pour and protect wines closed under screw cap for up to three months.
The Coravin Model One Wine System retails for $139.30 and can be purchased here: https://www.coravin.com/shop.html?product_family=50&type_of_product=12&active=m1. For more information the Trail of Lights in Austin, Texas please visit: https://austintrailoflights.org/trail-of-flights.
Source: Coravin, Trail of Lights