Online dating can be a tough chore even though we have so many different apps to choose from. If you are interested in online dating or already using it you know that your profile is important. Style My Profile NYC is the first-ever profile styling service for online daters. Founded by NYC-based professional stylist of 20 years, Alyssa Dineen, Style My Profile NYC helps older online daters transform their online dating profiles with style.
How it works:
- The styling process starts with an assessment of your current closet and personal style. This is when they discover how to make your clothes represent your personality.
- Once they’ve assessed your wardrobe and/or shopped, they will style looks for your profile photos and for your first few dates depending on the package you select.
- Together they’ll find the right words, craft a profile that stands out, and most importantly, stay true to who you are.
- Once a budget is established, Style My Profile NYC will pre-shop for you and you’ll meet them to try everything on. Together they’ll pick outfits for your new profile pictures and looks for your first few face-to-face real-life dates.
- Depending on your styling package, Style My Profile NYC will either give you photo taking tips or setup a true-to-you lifestyle shoot. The goal of these photos are to not only to show off your tailored new look, but give an inside look at who you are beyond the clothes.
- For pre-date prep you can give Alyssa a call, FaceTime, Skype or text and she’ll give you the thumbs up or suggest some last minute changes to make sure you look your best.
To get started and for a free consultation please visit: http://stylemyprofilenyc.com/get-started/.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner Alyssa can give daters:
- Tips on what to wear this Valentine’s Day whether it’s your first date or your 500th.
- Advice on how to keep your confidence high by owning your personal style.
- The do’s and don’ts of dating on Valentine’s Day. Alyssa can chime in on how to navigate the “rules” when you’re dating on VDay.
*Depending on their Style My Profile package.
Source: Style My Profile