The Recording Artist Guild (RAG) just launched their new website and App this week. For those who don’t know of RAG, it is a non-profit organization formed by artists for artists. They provide key tools to help artist connect to other industry professionals, collaborate with other artist, find opportunities to make money, and vote.
RAG members now have an APP where they can go to access tools that support their career daily. When using the APP, RAG members can see and post events, gigs, opportunities, and good and services for sale. The APP is pretty comprehensive and below are the features.
- Find Gigs – From studio sessions, to song placements, to performance opportunities you will find it here
- Find Events -Every day there are networking events, concerts, workshops and festivals posted on the RAG APP
- Find Opportunities – RAG members have access to monthly contest, music publishing, recording deals, and more.
- Discover Music – New music from established recording artists as well as indie artist is uploaded to the RAG APP daily.
- Submit Music – Voting RAG Members can submit their music to be eligible to be eligible for the annual RAG awards.
- Vote For RAG Awards – Voting RAG members will be able to vote for there favorite music directly through the RAG APP.
Verified music industry professionals can join the RAG for Free. Voting RAG members pay an annual fee of $100 dollars. Voting RAG members can do all the things members can do plus and post and vote on music for the RAG Awards. See below for the features of the two memberships.