Product reviews and unboxings are one of my favorite subjects to write about for technology and so I jumped at the opportunity to review the RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair. A majority of the American population roughly spends between 7 -10 hours in front of a PC a day. Considering that many hours isn’t it smart to invest in the right chair that is not only comfortable but stylish? If that is what you’re looking for I found the perfect Gaming and Lifestyle Chair to fit your needs!
Introducing the RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair!
When I received the RapidX at my front door I did not realize how big of a box it would be or how heavy. I decided to do the unboxing in my garage instead since there is NO way I could get it up to my second floor.
I made several attempts of doing video unboxings and most of which were bloopers. I then decided I should do a video me building the chair out and that also was a fail.
It was fairly easy to assemble but it definitely requires reading the instructions which I never do. The only hiccup I had when assembling the chair was getting the screws in that connect the chair together which was the first step embarrassingly.
The RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair has professional a harness bucket seat with the feel of an orthopedic chair. Its “checkered pattern” and “double color stitching” hides an orthopedic secret that makes this gaming and lifestyle chair surpasses expectations with durability and comfort plus it still makes you look cool.
RapidX uses a less cost-efficient but more mindful and supportive alternative: molded inserts. By constructing its padding out of dense polyurethane foam, RapidX has endowed the Finish Line with another quality of F-1 racing seats. How awesome is that?! I do have to admit the RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair is VERY comfortable. I can see this being a must have for gamers, especially for those that game for a long amount of time.
The RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair features removable lumbar and neck support pillows that can be raised, lowered, or removed based on your preferences. It also has multi-directional adjustable armrests that can be raised or lowered by three inches, slide forward and sideways, and be positioned in three different angles.
It reclines from 85 to 165 degrees which is said beats out most other chairs on the market currently. When going in for a turbo recline, remove the lumbar support, fasten the neck support pillow, and use the car seat style lever to drop down as far as you desire. I can only imagine how hilarious it would be to use the “Turbo Recline” feature in a business meeting.
RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair is currently $349.00 and you can purchase it on their site located here. Below are the product specifications and features of the Rapid X that you can also find on their site. If you are a gamer or spend countless hours sitting in front of your PC I strongly suggest to look into the RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair.
RapidX Finish Line Gaming and Lifestyle Chair Specifications and Features:
- Ergonomically designed
- Checker-patterned backrest reminiscent of finish line flags
- Locking tilt mechanism designed to emulate car seat recliners
- Deep bucket seat inspired by professional racing seats
- High-quality molded polyurethane foam core inserts
- Removable 10×7-inch colored lumbar and neck support pillows
- Lift cylinder adjusts seat height from 14.17 to 16.5 inches
- Double colored stitching along the sides
- Angled color piping to enhance sporty appearance
- Armrests adjust from 11.8 to 14.5 inches in height
- 3D-adjustable PVC armrests with three directional settings
- 85-155 degree angle recline adjuster
- Durable and stylized PVC leather
- Detachable neck and lumbar support pillows included
- 20.8-inch black aluminum star base with 2-inch (60mm) rim-style casters
- 21-inch seat width; 18-inch backrest width
- Supports up to 265lbs (100-150kgs)
- Weight: 48lbs (25kgs)