Whether you are buying a Mother’s Day gift or Graduation Chamilia, A Swarovski Company, has a great line for both. I love Swarovski jewelry and always get compliments when I wear them. I’m excited of these new designs.
Below is the official press release of their new products for Spring and Summer.
Enjoy and happy shopping!
CRANSTON, RI (Spring 2016)—This season, Chamilia (www.chamilia.com), a Swarovski Group brand, announced the introduction of its third fine jewelry collection that will incorporate luxury techniques and quality materials in iconic designs unique to the brand. The collection will supplement the core items launched in 2015. This line is available in 100 percent sterling silver and features Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia and Swarovski Crystal Pearl.
“Chamilia had a fantastic launch for its stand-alone fine jewelry collection in 2015,” said Chamilia Vice President, Global Merchandising and Marketing Catherine Ottaviano. “This introduction offers more delicate items for the season, in line with the personal jewelry trend that is so popular with our customer right now.”
Special features for this line include:
- Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia—The highest quality zirconia available and renowned as the finest simulated diamond in the world.
- Swarovski Crystal Pearl—These exquisitely crafted simulated pearls are a sustainable, earth-friendly alternative and offer the weight, warmth and luster of traditional pearls.
- Custom-Cast Ear Wire—Hardened for strength and hand polished to a lustrous finish.
Chamilia’s third fine jewelry collection expands on the popular Seven Days motif and introduces two more original themes unique to the line: Odyssey Pearl and Origins.
- Chamilia Odyssey Pearl Collection—This new motif features a delicate, organic, feminine shape inspired by nature and features Swarovski Creamrose Crystal Pearl.
- Odyssey Pearl Y-Drop Necklace—The Odyssey Pearl pattern encircles a Swarovski Creamrose Crystal Pearl, which appears at the base of a brightly polished long “stem,” creating a Y-drop pendant in bright polish that hangs from an 18” chain with 2” extender with spring-ring closure (MSRP $70).
- Odyssey Drop Earrings—Coordinating earrings repeat the organic Odyssey Pearl motif, featuring Swarovski Creamrose Crystal Pearl on Chamilia’s custom cast ear wire (MSRP $45).
- Chamilia Origins Collection—The Chamilia Origins motif represents growth, vitality and abundance, and was inspired by the comforts brought to hearth and home by an heirloom variety garden. Three items launched in this pattern feature Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia, the finest simulated diamond in the world.
- Origins Open Work Locket—This locket, with its openwork leaf pattern, is crafted to appear as an heirloom “seed pod” that ingeniously opens at the top to reveal an engraved sterling silver millegrain-lined plate, with matching front and back hand-lettered message “I Love You,” that hangs from a 32” chain with spring-ring closure (MSRP $150).
- Double Pendant—The openwork leaf pattern motif is repeated as a pendant on this piece, which is joined by a brightly polished pendant representation of a leaf; the two pendants hang from an 18” chain with 2” extender with spring-ring closure (MSRP $65).
- Origins Bar Necklace—The Origins pattern on this item appears as an artistic rendering of a shaft of wheat in bright polish with a Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zircionia-encrusted tip that hangs from an 18” chain with 2” extender with spring-ring closure (MSRP $100).
- Origins Linear Earrings—Coordinating earrings repeat the sculptural wheat motif in a petite form, with Chamilia’s custom cast ear wire (MSRP $125).
- Origins Station Bracelet—This new bracelet features 12 brightly polished stations joined at the center by a Pure Brilliance Zirconia-encrusted station that repeats the motif from the shaft of wheat that appears in the Origins Bar Necklace and Linear earrings. The bracelet measures 7” with a 1” extender with spring-ring closure (MSRP $150).
- Chamilia Seven Days Collection—Chamilia’s Seven Days motif is an homage to a number with historical significance in jewelry as representing perfection, security, safety and rest. The Seven Days Vertical Bar Necklace is a colorful addition to the original launch of this motif. The Seven Days pieces introduced this season also incorporate the “Connections” lattice pattern available in Chamilia’s fine jewelry core collection.
- Seven Days Vertical Bar Necklace—This pendant features seven faceted Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia in a custom cast setting with side engraving in Chamilia’s proprietary “Connections” lattice pattern; the pendant hangs from an 18” chain with 2” extender with spring-ring closure, and is available in Crystal, Mint or Pink Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia (MSRP $65)
- Seven Days Bar Earrings—Coordinating post earrings repeat the pattern and are available in Crystal, Mint or Pink Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia (MSRP $65).
Chamilia’s 2016 Fine Jewelry Collection will be available at retail on April 15, 2016 and will be sold at select Chamilia retail partners worldwide and on the Chamilia website. For more information about Chamilia, go to www.chamilia.com.
Based in Cranston, RI, Chamilia is an American company that was established in 2002. Since its purchase in 2013, it has been a member of the Swarovski Group, a world leader in quality and innovation. Each of the more than 400 exclusive charms available from the brand are made from .925 sterling silver or 14 karat gold and feature genuine Swarovski Crystals or Zirconia, or Italian Murano Glass. The brand follows strict Swarovski Group guidelines for quality and aesthetic excellence. For more information, please go to www.chamilia.com.