PicoBrew is the world’s first automated craft beer brewing appliance consumers can use in their very own kitchen. The new Pico Model C precision brewing appliance allows you to craft 5 liters of fresh beers in about 2 hours. The brew will be fermented, carbonated, and ready in about a week.
This week PicoBrew celebrates the launch of its Pico Model C in a variety of ways. PicoBrew will roll out the following pre-orders, products and events throughout the week. They will also be launching their new BrewPulse mobile app on Friday of this week which is a free app.
Pico Model C Launch Events Throughout the Week:
- Monday, October 23rd: Pico Model C is in stock and shipping at www.picobrew.com. It will be available at these fine retailers on November 1st: Best Buy, Williams-Sonoma, Macys, Amazon and Bed Bath & Beyond. If you missed the Kickstarter campaign, get the Pico Model C now for $549.
- Tuesday, October 24th: PicoStill, a distilling attachment for the Pico Model C, will be available for pre-order at www.picobrew.com. The attachment allows you to easily distill essential oils and hop oils, which can be used to enhance the aromas of beer. With the proper licenses and permitting, it can also be used to distill spirits. PicoStill can be pre-ordered for $249, or bundled with the Pico Model C for $679, and will ship in January 2018.
- Wednesday, October 25th: PicoFerm will be available to pre-order at www.picobrew.com. Announced during the Kickstarter campaign, PicoFerm is a Wi-Fi connected smart fermentation device that attaches to the Pico Model C keg and allows you to monitor and track your beer’s fermentation so that you know when your beer is ready to drink. PicoFerm can be pre-ordered for $59, or bundled with an extra Pico Model C keg for $99, and will ship in November.
- Thursday, October 26th: PicoBrew will host the ultimate Seattle craft beer tasting on Thursday, hosting beer industry insiders and media in the PicoBrew Tap Room with curated flights, and offering a choice of all of its PicoPak craft beer brews. PicoBrew’s PicoPak offerings include popular recipes from craft breweries all over the world as well as original recipes developed by PicoBrew’s award-winning Brewmaster, Annie Johnson. PicoPaks contain the fresh, pre-measured hops and grains needed to brew fresh, brewery-quality craft beers with the Pico Model C.
- Friday, October 27th: The BrewPulse mobile app will be available for free download. Log in to the BrewPulse app when you brew with Pico and track your brewing progress, buy additional PicoPaks and view your PicoFerm fermentation data.
Check out #GoPico on Instagram to view unboxings and see what people who have already received the Pico Model C are saying about brewing with it.
I am hoping they send me one to review so I can give you all a firsthand look on how the Pico Model C works. For more information about PicoBrew visit their site located here: www.picobrew.com.
PicoBrew was founded in Seattle in 2010 by brothers Bill and Jim Mitchell, a former Microsoft executive and food scientist, along with engineer Avi Geiger. Combining their food science and technology expertise with their passion for homebrewing, they set out to improve the craft beer brewing process for small producers and homebrewers. PicoBrew introduced its flagship product, the award-winning Zymatic® automatic beer-brewing appliance for beer brewing professionals and homebrewers, in 2013. The Pico™, designed for consumer craft beer enthusiasts, followed in 2016. Both machines are designed to improve the precision, repeatability and overall quality of the brewing process to create consistently delicious craft beer. For more information, visit www.picobrew.com or follow PicoBrew on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.