Announced today, Living In Digital Times (LIDT), unveiled the Year’s Top Lifestyle and Health Tech Trends to be Discussed & Featured at CES 2020. Living In Digital Times (LIDT) is a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES to highlight the most innovative trends and topics as they apply to consumer’s lifestyles. During CES from January 7- 10, 2020, LIDT will showcase 350 new products and 400 conference speakers. Trends in artificial intelligence, AR and VR, robotics, IoT devices, voice-enabled devices, and more will be discussed in the context of what they bring to areas like health, banking and finance, kids and families and accessories.
LIDT / CES 2020 Conferences:
For the Living in Digital Times conferences, CES 2020 is about simplifying the connecting points of the digital lifestyle. Below are the LIDT conferences just announced.
- Digital Health Summit (Conference: January 7-8, 2020, Venetian, Lando 4305) In the last ten years, the tremendous strides in Digital Health have laid the groundwork for the next decade of extraordinary innovation, and the momentum at which it’s accelerating is exponential. At this year’s Summit, LIDT will explore the impact of Digital Health on patient and consumer alike. Topics like how technology can improve sleep, detect diseases early, and solve for opioid addictions are just a few of the focus areas attendees can expect at this year’s event.
- Digital Money Forum (Conference: January 7, 2020, Venetian, Lando 4302) This day-long conference and 4-day exhibit marketplace are devoted to helping the technology community navigate the circuitous transition from paper currencies to digital. At the 2020 show, LIDT will focus on the companies and leaders who’ve been at the forefront of fintech, blockchain, and cryptocurrency advancements. From new banks to new “Bitcoins” and everything in-between, see how technology is changing the very meaning of money.
- Kids and Family Tech Summit (Conference: Jan. 9, 2020, Venetian, Lando 4302) At this year’s Kids@Play and Family Tech Summits, LIDT will look at the modern family’s adoption of technology in school, at home, at work, and at play. Be one of the first to experience the latest gadgets in the ‘Kids Market’ including robots, STEM, AR, and VR, and join in on interviews with parenting experts including the Wall Street Journal parenting columnist, and even learn about the new face of ToysRUs and how it can help high tech toy creators.
- High Tech Retailing (Conference: January 8, 2020, LVCC North Hall N253) Evidence indicates that retailers who adopt high tech to create efficiencies, less friction, increased customer loyalty, and novel experiences will be the ones to succeed at retail. This conference explores new commerce techniques for improved searches, new physical experiences using AR and VR, the processing of large datasets to create efficient retail, robot’s role at retail, and new frontiers including supply chain/blockchain, smart tagging, frictionless payments, and interactive shoppable experiences. As shoppers have more touchpoints and more ways to shop, try, and pay than ever before, High Tech Retail gives you a first-row seat at the retail transformation.
- Wearable Tech Summit (Conference: January 8, 2020, Venetian, Lando 4302) The Wearable Tech Summit will explore everything from performance-centric wearables to tech-powered clothing and accessories. Wearable Tech at CES 2020 will highlight the latest trends in consumer tech including conductive fabrics and flexible batteries; explore privacy and security standards and look at how tech forces like VR and AR are changing wearables. Discussions will include top members of the medical community, fitness trainers, fashion designers, robotics and leaders in fashion sustainability.
MARKETPLACE EXHIBITS AT CES TECH WEST SANDS EXPO LEVEL 2
- Health and Wellness
- Fitness & Technology
- Family & Kids Technology
- Sleep Technology
MARKETPLACE EXHIBITS AT CES TECH EAST LVCC SOUTH HALL 3
- High-Tech Retailing
2020 EVENTS AND CONTESTS:
- Last Gadget Standing, January 9, 2020, LVCC North Hall, N257
- Applications are open now through November 15, 2019
- Young Innovators to Watch, January 9, 2020, LVCC North Hall, N257
- Applications are open now through November 22, 2019
- KAPi Awards, January 9, 2020, Venetian, Lando 4302
- Applications are open now through November 11, 2019
Registration for the conference sessions is now open. Registration to attend CES is NOW open. Click here to register. Keep up to date on LIDT’s CES news by registering for their newsletter: www.livingindigitaltimes.com/join-our-mailing-list/.
Source: CES, Living in Digital Times