Klipsch®, a premium global audio company, has introduced its first two new true wireless earphones with best-in-class active noise cancelation (ANC) technology and artificial intelligence. The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones feature a frictionless experience powered by Bragi embedded AI and head moves. Also as the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren® Formula 1 team, Klipsch introduced the T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones.
T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones Product Specifications
- Dual-mic noise cancellation utilizes both a microphone aimed at the outside and one in front of the speaker for maximum noise cancellation
- A built-in Bragi® operating system with embedded artificial intelligence allows for hands-free, advanced gesture-controlled experiences. With Bragi Moves, accepting calls is as easy as nodding your head. This innovative operating system will enable new functionality over the life of the product.
- Integrated Dirac® HD Sound technology optimizes sound performance digitally for clearer, richer and more balanced sound
- Charge wirelessly using any Qi-compatible charging pad or use the included USB-C cable
- Up to 7-hours of battery life (5 hours with ANC), 21 hours in case (15 hours with ANC)
The T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones feature accents of McLaren’s signature papaya color, real carbon fiber, and a co-molded outer shell that mimics the tread pattern of Formula 1’s intermediate racing tire. Charge wirelessly using the included dual-position wireless charging pad, any Qi-compatible charging pad or use the included USB-C cable.
Featuring NuCurrent® wireless charging technology, the T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones case will charge twice as fast as anything else on the market.
Every new and existing Klipsch True Wireless earphone is compatible with the Klipsch Connect App, which is available in eight languages and allows users make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status and manage noise cancelling settings.
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones color options include copper, gunmetal or silver and available now at Klipsch.com and Worldwide Stereo, US MSRP $299. T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones are now available at Klipsch.com and Crutchfield, US MSRP $349.
About Klipsch Audio
In 1946 Paul W. Klipsch, inventor, acoustics pioneer, and maverick, founded Klipsch Audio with the sole purpose of bringing the power, detail, and emotion of the live music experience into his living room. Today, their diverse range of quality audio products includes speakers and headphones for cinema, whole-house, wireless, home theater, and portable offerings.
Klipsch continues to be the legendary high-performance brand of choice for audiophiles and aficionados around the world. Klipsch® are the Keepers of the Sound®. Klipsch® and Keepers of the Sound® are registered trademarks of Klipsch Group, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. To learn more, visit Klipsch.com.
Source: Klipsch Audio