At the TechFluence and Pepcom events for CES 2021, Jabra, a Danish brand specializing in personal sound and office solutions, announced the availability of the Elite 85t active noise canceling (ANC) earbuds in four new colors: Titanium/Black, Gold/Beige, Copper/Black, Black and Grey.
With the Jabra Elite 85t, users now have the opportunity to enjoy outstanding call quality, adjustable Jabra Advanced ANCTM, and the superior sound quality making the Jabra Elite 85t one of the broadest ANC earbud ranges in the market.
Thanks to the 6-mic technology (three on each earbud, two on the outside, one on the inside), the Jabra Elite 85t earbuds bring outstanding call quality for the user and the person on the other end.
The microphones on the inside and outside of the earbuds are used to provide Jabra Advanced ANCTM, which goes beyond an on/off solution. Users are offered a more personalized experience with the dual slider which goes from full ANC to full HearThrough, and anywhere in between.
The 12mm speakers allow the Jabra Elite 85t to produce a big sound and powerful bass, while still enhancing comfort and relieving ear pressure with its semi-open design. Jabra has also adapted the ear gels to an oval shape providing a better sealing in the ear, while ensuring they stay in place. This means the tower of the Elite 85t does not sit as deeply within the ear, giving users a more comfortable fit. With ANC on, the earbuds boast a battery life of up to 5.5 hours, with up to 25 hours in the compact charging case and are Qi-certified – for wireless charging.
Jabra’s ANC capabilities extend beyond the Elite 85t. The award-winning Elite 75t, both Active and non-Active variants, now come with ANC as a standard. Existing owners of a product in the Elite 75t family are also able to enjoy ANC via a free upgrade in the Jabra Sound+ app. Jabra is the first company to deliver ANC on an existing true wireless product line, creating one of the broadest true wireless ANC line-ups in the market.
The level of noise-cancelling goes further than Jabra’s standard ANC offerings (featured in the 75t range), which does not have a dedicated ANC chip. Users can enjoy the premium ANC to its fullest extent by adjusting between full ANC to create a private quiet space, and at the other end of the spectrum, to use the HearThrough feature for full transparency, letting in your surroundings and creating a personalized ANC experience.
Jabra Elite 85t key features and specifications:
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders for full ANC or full HearThrough
- 6-microphone call technology for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t works with Siri® and Google Assistant™.
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and MySound for individualized sound
- Bluetooth 5.1
Jabra Elite 85t Pricing and Availability
Jabra Elite 85t is available in select retailers, MSRP $229. The earbuds are available in Titanium/Black, Gold/Beige, Copper/Black, Black and Grey.
Source: Jabra, Pepcom, CES, Techfluence