CES 2019 in Las Vegas is less than a week away and it’s last minute planning time for most attending. If you haven’t been to CES before or still a CES novice the Show Floor Tours by StoryTech and the CES App will guide you throughout the conferences.
StoryTech Show Floor Tours are specifically for producers, agency and marketing executives, content creators and distributors. The tours are led by StoryTech experts and the walking interactive sessions cover the tech and behavioral trends of 2019 throughout CES show floors. There are three different CES 2019 tours by Story The Tech East IMPACT! Tour, The Tech West IMPACT! Tour and The Best of Both IMPACT! Tour. Below are the details for each tour during CES 2019.
The Tech East IMPACT! Tour: Las Vegas Convention Center $995 per person
- East is where innovations in audio, automotive, electronics, gaming, wireless devices, digital imaging/photography or anything “i” come to market. Here you will see innovations in content creation and distribution, cameras, display technology, production software, virtual reality, drones, automotive, electric power, wireless, and much more.
The Tech West IMPACT! Tour: Sands Expo $995 per person
- Tech West encompasses revolutions in fitness and health, the Internet of Things (IoT), smart home and other high-growth technologies changing the way we live, work and play. Here you’ll see established companies and start-ups in 3D printing, education and technology, health and wellness, robotics, wearables and more.
The Best of Both IMPACT! Tour: LVCC & Sands Expo $1495 per person
- Covers the key exhibitors that are most relevant to your business at both Tech East and Tech West. Transportation will be provided between venues.
Show Floor Tours Include:
- Either Tech East, Tech West or Both Locations
- 2 StoryTech senior strategists
- 15 minute TechLife® brief on key trends
- 5 hour custom show floor tour
- 15 minute debrief and action item agenda
- Refreshments & a Secure Conference Room
To book a tour by StoryTech during CES 2019 please visit: https://story-tech.com/cesfloortours2019/.
- Full CES schedule
- Personal agenda builder
- Networking, including in-app LinkedIn™ networking
- 3D maps and navigation
- Complete exhibitor listings
- Ask the CES Bot all your CES 2019 questions!
Note you will need to log into the CES App with the same credentials used when you registered for CES 2019. This will allow you to sync your agenda between devices on CES.tech or the CES App. Please also note that credentials from past shows will not work. The CES 2019 App is available for iOS or Android and can be downloaded here: https://www.ces.tech/Logistics/CES-App.aspx.
I will be covering CES 2019 for the 6th year in a row as press LIVE via Youtube or Twitter. Please keep checking back on Hi-Tech Chic for CES 2019 updates and articles.
Source: CES, CTA, StoryTech