Announced today, Optimus, a new direct-to-consumer luggage brand on a mission to make traveling easier and more affordable, just launched of its debut travel collection: The Optimus upholds the highest standards in style, function and durability, but without the middlemen markups. The result is a durable and timeless luggage offering at the lowest possible price. Today Optimus launched their Kickstarter campaign and was fully funded within 15 minutes of their announcement.
Featuring premium materials and functions that matter most, Optimus is built to outlast any type of adventure or passing trend. The collection comes in three different colors that include: Charcoal Grey, Dark Lake Blue and Lavender.
The Optimus hard-case luggage collection includes three size options:
- The Optimus Carry-on (20”)
- The Optimus Medium Checked Bag (24”)
- The Optimus Checked Bag (28”)
Optimus Features include:
- Quality performance – Four 360-degree Japanese Hinomoto wheels, resilient YKK zippers, tough, but ultra-lightweight polycarbonate hard shell, and a space-maximizing interior organization system
- Safety & protection – TSA-approved lock system for added peace of mind during travels
- Trusted guarantee – 100-day trial period and 10-year warranty with every purchase
- Convenient connection – Built-in USB port to charge devices on-the-go (exclusive to The Optimus Carry-on; battery pack not included)
The Optimus collection was conceptualized by a group of seasoned luggage professionals in fall 2017. Eager to push the limits of the explosive direct-to-consumer sales model, they set out to deliver premier travel gear at record low prices. Committed to providing more than a value offer, the team set out to learn exactly what travelers want from their luggage – and what they don’t. Armed with robust insights from more than 1,000 travel consumers and lifestyle influencers, and massive amounts of market research data, Optimus Luggage was born.
The Optimus collection is available for pre-order on Kickstarter starting today. Super early bird specials start at $71.00 while supplies last. All orders come with a guaranteed ship date of November 1, 2019, or money back. To pre-order Optimus on Kickstarter please visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/optimusluggage/optimus-luggage.
Source: http://optimusluggage.com/, Kickstarter