The Small Business Expo for Austin is next Tuesday, October 3rd, from 9am-5pm and located at the Palmer Events Center in Hall 2. The Small Business Expo is one of America’s biggest business-to-business annual trade show, conference & networking event. They have 18 Small Business Expo locations in major cities across the country. The Small Business Expo helps small business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs take their business to the next level.
Since I am an Austinite and also attending the Small Business Expo I wanted to give those attending or who want to attend more information about the event. Below gives you information from registration to restaurants to eat at locally.
If you have not registered it’s no problem as registration is still open and you can access the registration page for the Small Business Expo here. Registration packages start for free with the Bronze package.
Your ticket with a unique QR code was attached to your registration confirmation email. Please print it and bring it with you to the Expo. Holders/lanyards will be provided when you arrive.
If you are unable to print it or you forget your ticket, no problem, they can look you up, and have printers available on site all day. Lost the email with your ticket? Click here for the tickets main page.
Bringing a Guest(S):
Any guests that come with you may register for FREE at the show all day. If your guest(s) would like to register and receive a ticket in advance, please have them register with https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-business-expo-2017-austin-registration-27950925972?aff=ReferAFriend.
- The Agenda & Workshop Schedule: https://smallbusinessexpo2017austin.sched.com/
- The Exhibitor List: https://smallbusinessexpo2017austin.sched.com/directory/exhibitors
- Show Guide:
- Find your friends from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Foursquare.
- Create a custom schedule of what you’re interested in.
- Get instant access to everything on your mobile phone.
- Print your own guide or subscribe in your calendar app.
- Get listed in the attendee directory and meet new friends
On-site parking is available at the Palmer Parking Garage. Enter the parking garage from Barton Springs Road or Riverside Drive. Daily rate is $8 for most events. The Small Business Expo is located in Hall 2 and click here for more info.
Hotels Near The Parmer Events Center:
- Embassy Suites Austin Town Lake
- Extended Stay America Austin Town Lake
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Austin
- Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel
Food Trucks and Restaurants Near Parmer Events Center:
- El Alma
- Terry Black’s Barbecue
- Short Bus Subs
- Sno-Beach Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Sandy’s Hamburgers
- P.Terry’s Burger Stand
- Green Mesquite BBQ and More
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Toastie’s Sub Shop
Source: Small Business Expo