Hurricane Florence is hitting the east coast with over a million people having to be evacuated due to the storm which may be the largest the Carolina’s coast that has hit thus far. Hurricane Florence has been slowly formulating as it hits inland and the main concern now is major flooding and power outages!
Most of the Nation is wondering how we can help and the best way right now is donating; the last ALL the coasts need is to have people trying to drive over and help while possibly putting their lives in danger. That said below are some ways you can contribute to those going through the Hurricane Florence and continue to contribute to their hurricane and flooding relief efforts.
- To donate online please click here.
- To donate by phone or to get assistance with your donation, please contact us at 1-800-HELP NOW (1-800-435-7669). You can also reach them at: Español: 1-800-435-7669 or TDD Operator: 1-800-220-4095
- To donate by check or to a specific cause, please complete this donation form by printing and mailing to:
American Red Cross
PO Box 37839
Boone, IA 50037-0839
For more Hurricane Florence efforts information please click here.
The Salvation Army is providing emergency assistance to survivors and first responders. “As Hurricane Florence threatens the east coast of the United States, The Salvation Army is ready to serve those in need and with our support can stay on the frontlines of any crisis.”
- To donate towards their services during Hurricane Florence please visit:
- For the latest updates on their disaster relief efforts from the Salvation Army, visit disaster.salvationarmyusa.org.
UNICEF is closely monitoring Hurricane Florence and will respond to where help is needed most throughout the communities.
- To donate to their efforts during Hurricane Florence please click here.
Google.org will match up to $1 million in donations to provide critical relief to those in need from Hurricane Florence.
- Please visit their site to donate located here: https://www.google.org/crisis/florence-relief/.
IFAW.org are said experts in rapid water rescue and emergency sheltering, and they’re equipped with rescue boats and animal capture and transport equipment. Your gift today can help them save animals and keep them safe during the Hurricane Florence.
- To donate please click here: https://secure.ifaw.org/florence-animal-rescue?ms=UONDF180920100&cid=7012A000001BMjH&gclid=CjwKCAjwlejcBRAdEiwAAbj6KX8DCfjN9X4OyBQbTvINIGDB_6xm-z4LscAIy-yOU8jpZqyJz_BdWhoC6MwQAvD_BwE.
We wish all of you during Hurricane Florence the storm and the aftermath safety and well wishes! As we saw from previous hurricanes donations are key for relief for those cities effected.
Source: CNN, Google, IFAW, UNICEF, Red Cross, Salvation Army